Williams vs. PBF

The judges ripped Judah more than anything, not saying he won, but he definitely won more rounds than the judges gave him, apart fropm the DLH fight the judges have always been kind to Floyd. He pretty clearly lost the 1st fight to Castillo for instance.

119-109 was the best score of all in the Mayweather-Judah fight. 117-111 was okay. Anything beyond that is nonsense.

I didn't see Castillo winning clearly. I saw him take about six rounds to get started, though.

How does that constitute ripped by Judges? Here's a hint...it doesn't.

He's so ripped by Judges he's undefeated, and had plenty decisions go his way. Makes perfect sense.

No, he's so ripped by the judges that people think Judah and DLH were close fights rather than near shutouts.

Anyway, what's the hint again? You quit making sense when you re-posted that drivel on the Boxing Vs. MMA debate.

You said it yourself, Floyd won the second fight more narrowly than the first. That's called being ripped by the judges. That's another one for me. 11-0 game over.

Did you get dropped on your head a lot as a kid? You missed the point. Both fights were competative. The judges obviously(whether you think he won or lost) gave him a few extra rounds in the first fight.
Like everyone else said, let the dude actually get pout into Castillo's position after the first Mayweather fight, and then say he got ripped by the judges.

No, he's so ripped by the judges that people think Judah and DLH were close fights rather than near shutouts.

Anyway, what's the hint again? You quit making sense when you re-posted that drivel on the Boxing Vs. MMA debate.

The reason is that he just does enough to get by. He throws 30 punches per round. One good combo could change the scoring because (eventhough he clearly has the skill) he refuses to put the effort in to win rounds big.

Aww is that what you're all spooled up about? No need to come in here to unleash all your anger with nonsensical posts. Take it easy, you'll be fine, I promise.

Did you get dropped on your head a lot as a kid? You missed the point. Both fights were competative. The judges obviously(whether you think he won or lost) gave him a few extra rounds in the first fight.
Like everyone else said, let the dude actually get pout into Castillo's position after the first Mayweather fight, and then say he got ripped by the judges.

I think we both know you've been put into the unenviable position of being owned.

The second Castillo fight wasn't very close, but it was scored closely. That's the point you made.

Aww is that what you're all spooled up about? No need to come in here to unleash all your anger with nonsensical posts. Take it easy, you'll be fine, I promise.

I'm completely serious. You quit making sense to me the day you forced that drivel down our throats.

"one of our fellow beloved literary Historians pwned even me with such an effort,,,"

Like that's an accomplishment.

The reason is that he just does enough to get by. He throws 30 punches per round. One good combo could change the scoring because (eventhough he clearly has the skill) he refuses to put the effort in to win rounds big.

In his defense, I think the reason he only throws 30 punches a round is because he'd crack his hands throwing anymore. He can turn it on when he wants, but in the higher weight classes he has seemed to realize that (1) he's not going to have the power to get many stoppages anyway and (2) the more he throws the more likely his little brittle hands are to break each fight. Against ODLH, unless I'm mistaken, Floyd agreed to use the Reyes gloves, which offer less padding and were thus a much greater threat to his hands. I'm sure that dictated his strategy to some degree.

I think we both know you've been put into the unenviable position of being owned.

The second Castillo fight wasn't very close, but it was scored closely. That's the point you made.

Your a retard.
Have you even seen Castillo vs. Mayweather 2? It was a competative fight. At any rate, let Mayweather actually get robbed before you start crying for him. Cry for Ray Mercer. Cry for Lennox Lewis. Cry for Pernell Whitaker. Cry for Ike Quartey. Cry for Winky Wright. Cray for Jose Louis Castillo. These guys actually got robbed before.
Don't cry for PBF

In his defense, I think the reason he only throws 30 punches a round is because he'd crack his hands throwing anymore. He can turn it on when he wants, but in the higher weight classes he has seemed to realize that (1) he's not going to have the power to get many stoppages anyway and (2) the more he throws the more likely his little brittle hands are to break each fight. Against ODLH, unless I'm mistaken, Floyd agreed to use the Reyes gloves, which offer less padding and were thus a much greater threat to his hands. I'm sure that dictated his strategy to some degree.

Good point, but I dont think his hands are so brittle anymore. The dude throws 8000+ punches per practice!!!!!!!!!!! Thats insane. He goes off in sparring and on the bag. Guys with brittle hands dont do that.

Your a retard.
Have you even seen Castillo vs. Mayweather 2? It was a competative fight. At any rate, let Mayweather actually get robbed before you start crying for him. Cry for Ray Mercer. Cry for Lennox Lewis. Cry for Pernell Whitaker. Cry for Ike Quartey. Cry for Winky Wright. Cray for Jose Louis Castillo. These guys actually got robbed before.
Don't cry for PBF

Never called the Castillo fights non-competitve. Quit making stuff up if you can. And I don't cry for anyone; I tell the truth. Mayweather lately has been penalized for being too good. Castillo was never robbed. Mercer was never robbed. Lennox Lewis was never robbed. Again, quit making stuff IF you can.

13-0 now, retard?

Lol, Ko Cav has it out for a few people on this forum, Kid still being the #1 guy he hates the most.

Never called the Castillo fights non-competitve. Quit making stuff up if you can. And I don't cry for anyone; I tell the truth. Mayweather lately has been penalized for being too good. Castillo was never robbed. Mercer was never robbed. Lennox Lewis was never robbed. Again, quit making stuff IF you can.

13-0 now, retard?

Your an idiot.
Castillo was robbed against PBF. Lewis was robbed against Holyfield(a dominant performance was called a draw). Mercer was robbed against Lennox Lewis.

Put the shovel down buddy. Your digging yourself deeper and deeper into retardation.

I'm completely serious. You quit making sense to me the day you forced that drivel down our throats.

"one of our fellow beloved literary Historians pwned even me with such an effort,,,"

Like that's an accomplishment.

lol Yeah like you're "I'll pwn you with my vast boxing knowledge" and your other opinionated claims such as a Fighter who has never, not once lost a decision gets hosed by Judges. You're brilliant.

P.S. - Nothing is forced down your throat, you don't like something around here, don't click it.

So what do you guys think about a possible match up between Williams and Mayweather? I think that Williams punch output and range make him the most likely candidate to dethrone PBF. I think Floyd has to be the favorite, but out of all the possible match-ups Floyd could have from 154 down, I think Williams is his toughest fight.

Well, Floyd can't hurt Paul (judging by last weeks fight), but Paul would need to hurt Floyd. Williams fought Margarito well, used his range, and slapped him all night(knowing that Tony was not a guy you try and hurt). I think his range, height, heart, and power make him a game fighter in any fight.

Your an idiot.
Castillo was robbed against PBF. Lewis was robbed against Holyfield(a dominant performance was called a draw). Mercer was robbed against Lennox Lewis.

Put the shovel down buddy. Your digging yourself deeper and deeper into retardation.

Mayweather-Castillo and Lewis-Mercer were close fights. Just because you think one guy won doesn't make it a robbery.

Lewis was robbed against Holyfield, absolutely. I didn't realize you were counting draws. That's one point for you. Minus the two examples above.

lol Yeah like you're "I'll pwn you with my vast boxing knowledge" and your other opinionated claims such as a Fighter who has never, not once lost a decision gets hosed by Judges. You're brilliant.

P.S. - Nothing is forced down your throat, you don't like something around here, don't click it.

I think I've been clear on my issues with the official scoring of Mayweather's most recent performances. You're trying to play cat and mouse now.

119-109 was the best score of all in the Mayweather-Judah fight.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Castillo clearly won the 1st Mayweather fight, I know they're not the end all be all, but Castillo more than doubled Mayweather in landed powerpunches in that fight. He gave mayweather a beating, all Floyd did was eat punches and land an occasional jab, that's not grounds to give him the fight.

Your a retard.
Don't cry for PBF

After Sweet Pea's masterpiece vs JCC...I can't cry anymore tears.

Back