• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media William Knight is ready for war. "doubt me now you'll respect me later"

If he looked like Rumble when he fought he'd be one of the most fan favored fighters. He looks scary as hell, but apparently that muscle is all for looks because he fights like he's stuck in mud.

Rumor has it that you can still hear the leg kicks landing on him and him doing nothing

Yeah I also thought he was cut after his refusal to engage in his last fight
Refusal to engage.

It's just like every other guy.
The more they talk, the more full of it they are. Yea, I'm so tough, yea I get women.
No, you're not feared. You're not a beast turning into a monster. You're a chump. A good body to be beaten.

Are you excited for his return?

jonezz.jpg

I like that energy. Don't know the guy, but WARZ.

Marcin Prachnio is weird one in mma history books. Guy comes in loses three times in a row in the first round. Including vs Sam Alvey who smoked him like he was a cheap cig on sale. Then he gets Khalil Rountaree. Khalil barely does anything the whole fight-loses decision to more active Marcin. Next he gets Ike Villaneuva. Loses first round but finished tired Ike in the second. lets remind ourselves Ike is a guy who got absolutely smoked by the Beverly Hill Ninja.
Then Marcio loses clear dec to Phillippe Lins but not a terrible showing by any means. Enough to keep him on the roster for at least one more fight. Then he gets William Knight and here we are. Wonder what we get next from him.

His last fight was a huge letdown for sure. I have no problem with his words though and feel that's a mindset that a pro MMA fighter should have. He has had some nice moments in MMA and done some impressive things. I don't personally view him as a someone capable of shaking the world in the sport, but I won't damn someone for daring to be great. I get the criticism though -- he didn't exactly leave a reason for folks to take him seriously in his last fight.

Well we certainly cant respect him now after the horrible weight miss combined with a victim mentality over it, Then that phoned in performance in his last appearance. So he better get to fuckin work in and stop worrying about his weight lift numbers and actually be prepared for a fight

"doubt me now you'll respect me later"

Quote's pretty cool.
Maybe even go viral if he wins impressively?

My man Willy is 35 on Monday the 3rd.
4 and 4 in the UFC with 3 losses on the bounce.

No, Willy. No. People will believe you are a nightmare when you show them.

You are going to have to improve your boxing.
Your kicking.
Your movement.
Your combinations.
Your wrestling.
Your take down defence.
Your cardio.
And probably your ego.

Can't bench press your way to a win.

"One of the most feared in the LHW division."

<LikeReally5>

He’s got WAY too much muscle for a pro MMA fighter. That physique will always hold him back.

Brock Lesnar and Ubereem made it work. I think Knight's issue is that he's simply spending way too much time on bodybuilding.

Just live up to the nickname in a way that doesn't put the fans to sleep. That's all we ask. That's all the UFC asks, well that and wins.

Brock Lesnar and Ubereem made it work. I think Knight's issue is that he's simply spending way too much time on bodybuilding.
That’s true. They’re racks of meat too. Makes me wonder how their cardio was as good as it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back