William binney says media is afraid of CIA

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The CEO of Quest in 2001 demanded a warrant to turn over data. They fabricated evidence to convict him of a crime, and sent a message to the news media.

Step out of line, and you spend 5 years in jail.

Interesting comments here. Binney compares current day America to pre-nazi Germany. Says that the German people didn't see the writing on the wall until it was too late. That the same is occurring today.

It's really pretty crazy to me how the "universal healthcare is government tyranny" type folks who bug out with paranoia about government overreach are generally the same folks who couldn't give two shits about the CIA.

I would support a presidential platform advocating for the immediate disbandment and retroactive declassification of the CIA on the basis of its already demonstrated gross misconduct. The same for DHS on the basis of being unnecessary and redundant.

It's really pretty crazy to me how the "universal healthcare is government tyranny" type folks who bug out with paranoia about government overreach are generally the same folks who couldn't give two shits about the CIA.

I would support a presidential platform advocating for the immediate disbandment and retroactive declassification of the CIA on the basis of its already demonstrated gross misconduct. The same for DHS on the basis of being unnecessary and redundant.
There is literally no way they will give up CIA dealings, like, a negative percentage of a possibility. Is that ok? Well of course not, but that’s the facts

You want to get rid of the agencies that make up DHS or just fragment them again so communication between them is slightly more difficult?

How about FEMA

You want to get rid of the agencies that make up DHS or just fragment them again so communication between them is slightly more difficult?

Revert to pre-DHS organization.

To be fair, everyone should be afraid of the CIA. I'm nervous even typing this.

Revert to pre-DHS organization.
And privatize airport security again? Or no?

I don’t think any of that is terrible, honestly. Nor do I really see it as necessary. But I think if airport security is privatized again there should be some federal oversight and mandates. Even with the TSA there seems to be too many discrepancies between screening practices across airports.

I guess I just don’t see any agencies in DHS as being “redundant” necessarily, or at least any more so than some DOJ agencies are redundant imo. You could fold USCIS, CBP and BP all back into INS just like you could integrate ATF and DEA into the FBI. But I’m not sure why anyone would need to lobby for that.

Last edited:
If there's one thing I still believe in as the 17/18 year old kid I once was it's that the alphabet agencies generally aren't on America's side. They serve their own interests to the detriment of our country.

And it's funny that the right leaning/libertarian ideology has died way down on that front since the Ron Paul years. Pretty much ever since the GOP hijacked the Tea Party.

If there's one thing I still believe in as the 17/18 year old kid I once was it's that the alphabet agencies generally aren't on America's side. They serve their own interests to the detriment of our country.

And it's funny that the right leaning/libertarian ideology has died way down on that front since the Ron Paul years. Pretty much ever since the GOP hijacked the Tea Party.
You mean the FCC, FAA, FDIC, SEC, etc.? When did “alphabet agencies” begin to refer to the CIA, FBI, and... what else? DEA? USCG? Serious question...

https://www.google.com/search?q=alphabet+agencies&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

What could anyone have to fear from a largely independent government funded organization who's actions are essentially never punished and who's hiring stratagem is to specifically target hiring psychopaths. I can't imagine who could have an issue with that.

Last edited:
Id hope private businesses are afraid of a gubment entity. A Gubment should be more powerful than a private citizen. I aint paying taxes for nuffin. MSM is basically private businesses

Private businesses are just private persons. If a private person steps out of line, I hope something to put him in his place. Like in the Bond Franchise. Its just idle wealthy people who want to take over the world. I can only hope an MI6 and James Bond be there to stop these people.

It can likely happen in real life. Just look at the wealth disparity. That is all that is required for private individuals to become too powerful and take over. But if they scared of CIA, that gives us hope. CIA/DOD/DOJ are related, and that is accessible to all.

Dont be a nitpicky little bitch
Sorry I honestly thought it was interesting, wasn’t trying to put you on the spot, though I was curious what other agencies you distrust to the extent of the CIA.

You never struck me before as a guy who is afraid of things he doesn’t understand.

I wouldn't be surprised if intelligence agencies have their hands all over the media. Snowden already revealed the extent of how widespread the population is being monitored without consent or oversight. That was several years ago, and surveillance capability has only grown since.

CIA has a history of media manipulation, no surprises here.
It blows my mind how so many still lend them unquestioning credence. They make the old KGB look like cub scouts.

What are your thoughts on the CIA using CNN as their propaganda arm?

There is literally no way they will give up CIA dealings, like, a negative percentage of a possibility. Is that ok? Well of course not, but that’s the facts

Well, we actually tried in the 1990s when almost 20 million people voted for the guy that wanted them shut down completely. At least we tried some way to do it.

Back