Will you pay $64.99 for UFC 255?

Youd need to pay me to even watch this card outside of the main and comain.

Just curious. What did the card look like prior to this? I can’t imagine that this was meant to be a PPV card.
A UFC Flyweight Championship bout between current champion Deiveson Figueiredo and former UFC Bantamweight Champion Cody Garbrandt was expected to serve as the event headliner.[2] However on October 2, it was announced that Garbrandt pulled out due to a torn bicep and was replaced by Alex Perez, who was already scheduled to face Brandon Moreno at the event.[4][5] Moreno is now expected to face Brandon Royval.[6]

A UFC Women's Flyweight Championship bout between current champion Valentina Shevchenko and Jennifer Maia is expected to co-headline the event.[2]

John Allan Arte and Roman Dolidze were originally scheduled to meet at this event in a light heavyweight bout.[7] They were eventually rescheduled for UFC on ESPN: Hermansson vs. Holland in December.[8]

Former UFC Welterweight Champion Robbie Lawler was expected to face Mike Perry at this event. However, Lawler pulled out of the fight in late October citing an undisclosed injury.[9] He was replaced by Tim Means.[10]

A welterweight bout between Orion Cosce and Nicolas Dalby was expected to take place at this event.[11] However on November 12, Cosce pulled out due to undisclosed reasons and was replaced by Daniel Rodriguez.

tenor.gif

I honestly wouldn't even watch this if it was on ESPN. Probably just the highlights and the prelims.

Last edited:
This is such an underwhelming card I actually thought it was a fight night and was debating whether to watch it. Pay for this shit? I don't think so. Too much things going on in real life to waste time eating whatever crap the UFC can dish out on a budget.

naa to easy to get a good nights rest and wake up to the gifs...

Yes of course, just like I pay for every piece of UFC media, I'm not a disgusting thief, Dana and the other UFC executives deserve a couple more millions to add to their billions for granting us the privilege of watching two underpaid athletes fight.

Back