Will Werdum Troll Cain during TUF?

Fedor2000

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Simple question.. Or Will Werdum show nothing but respect?

not sure but either way he is getting the beating of his life when its over

If TUF Brazil 2 is any indication, expect a lot of fireworks and fire extinguisher related pranks.

I hope he trolls Cain at the weigh-in. Like he did it with Fedor. :)

2enc2h2.gif

I bet that Cain will not resist werdum face and will smile.

All Werdum would have to do to troll is attempt to have deep complex conversation with Cain in Spanish. But in the end they would just edit the shit out of it to act like Cain could keep up.

All Werdum would have to do to troll is attempt to have deep complex conversation with Cain in Spanish. But in the end they would just edit the shit out of it to act like Cain could keep up.

Ouch...

That is some next level trolling your just described there.

I hope he trolls him bad then wins the fight by trolling

it will take more then this though
hzR1A2c.gif

FRANKIE 総統;95137369 said:
Endlessly.

I think you are right.

Combined with Cain's disposition as a strong, silent (dull?) type, this could make for an awesome season of TUF, as long as the actual fighters are halfway decent. As far as the drama between coaches goes, this should be good.

That living death Shamrock spoke of...yeah it would finally happen to someone...other than JDS or Erik Silva

I hope he trolls Cain at the weigh-in. Like he did it with Fedor. :)

2enc2h2.gif

Pretty funny, but not too disrespectful or anything. I'd expect quite a lot more trolling during TUF and something at the weigh-in as well.

Even though I'm a Cain fan and would be happy if he won I am stoked Werdum is getting his opportunity, this has been far too long in the making and Werdum has clearly a top HW for years. It's TIME!

I hope he trolls him bad then wins the fight by trolling

it will take more then this though
hzR1A2c.gif

Haha...havent seen this before. Gotta love Werdum.

To stay on topic: Hope so. But I cant see Cain having "beef" with anyone. He is quite stoic and very respectful.

Back