Will we see Pettis vs Alvarez????

theojamal

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
With Nate booked against MJ, Khabib to fight el Cucuy and Cowboy Fighting RDA, does that leave us with Pettis vs Alvarez sometime in late 2015 or early 2016?

Not what I expected but still could be a fun fight.

If so, Eddie may be the proud winner of the most challenging honeymoon-fights of anybody in the UFC.

Not sure what is up with Pettis is he injured again? You would think guys who miss so much time because of injury would be eager to get back in there but it doesn't seem to be the case

Not sure what is up with Pettis is he injured again? You would think guys who miss so much time because of injury would be eager to get back in there but it doesn't seem to be the case

^This, any news on Pettis? coz he was scheduled to fight Jury before but it was called off.

Pettis vs. Alvarez/Jury/Barbosa are all possible. Im hoping for the 194 card. Keep stacking that bitch

Last I heard he'll be ready by and wants a fight in December.

Pettis vs. Alvarez/Jury/Barbosa are all possible. Im hoping for the 194 card. Keep stacking that bitch

Jury dropped to 145, replace him with Dariush

So you have Pettis/Dariush/Eddie/Barboza

I think we will have Pettis vs Barboza and Dariush vs Eddie.

this hadn't occured to me but it sounds awesome. hope it happens. eddie vs showtime would be fireworks

I'm pretty disappointed by Alvarez in the UFC thus far. I really can't see him winning this fight but I'm sure it would be a FOTN contender

Jury dropped to 145, replace him with Dariush

So you have Pettis/Dariush/Eddie/Barboza

I think we will have Pettis vs Barboza and Dariush vs Eddie.

cowboy fucked him up that bad huh? embarrassed him so bad he had to leave the division lol. geez.

I'm pretty disappointed by Alvarez in the UFC thus far. I really can't see him winning this fight but I'm sure it would be a FOTN contender

Jesus Christ man he fought Cerrone and Gilbert. If he would of won both he would be fighting for the title in December. Calm down and give the man some time

Jesus Christ man he fought Cerrone and Gilbert. If he would of won both he would be fighting for the title in December. Calm down and give the man some time

Alvarez had a ton of hype behind him and was very highly regarded. I thought he would come in to the UFC and make his way into a title fight relatively quickly

I'd really like to see Alvarez vs a great grappler next...

Alvarez had a ton of hype behind him and was very highly regarded. I thought he would come in to the UFC and make his way into a title fight relatively quickly

me too. In one fight. If he had won his first fight he'd have gotten a TS.

Why did any of you think he was gonna get a title shot? He was not even the best LW outside the UFC when he came in. He was gifted a decision against a guy who tapped him 3 fights ago. Matter fact while they have never fought, I would put him behind will brooks and say he is the 3rd best LW outside the UFC.

me too. In one fight. If he had won his first fight he'd have gotten a TS.

If you thought he was gonna do that you don't watch bellator. That's not me tryna knock on you but seriously.

he won 1 round against Cowboy
and almost lost to GiBLert (many thinks he really lose that fight)

I'm not sure what you expected, he's fought Cerrone and Gilbert and showed he belonged. One of the toughest debuts going round, he's done better than most against Cowboy.

Unless winning the title was the only way you'd not be dissapointed it seems he was on a beating to nothing with the expectations of some fans

he won 1 round against Cowboy
and almost lost to GiBLert (many thinks he really lose that fight)

He had one eye. Him winning, controversial or not, is just more embarrassing for Gilbert. Especially since he was on PED's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back