Will we see a finish from Chef Chenko?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If she doesn’t finish, will it look bad on her part as a 10:1 favorite and co-main of a PPV behind Jon Jones?

Her last fight with Carmouch was a major dud with very little engagement.

Holly Holm really took the air out of the arena last time on a huge PPV with Conor on it and I’d hate to have to take another break before a big fight, and this one is 25 minutes.

I doubt it. Of course when I was calling her a point fighter last June she had that stunning KO win so I thought we'd see more the same against Carmouche and holy shit...

Honestly I'd like to see her gone as champion.

bad? she going to win decisively with points like she always do so what

By submission maybe, she's one of the most overrated strikers in mma especially in regards to her knockout power. That pad work don't mean shit if you're scared to engage

HalfSpectacularBluebreastedkookaburra-size_restricted.gif

She has the ability to finish but she’s not gonna really work for it. There’s no need, cause she can’t just out work her for 5 rounds. But if those hands drop and it’s there, she’ll go for it.

i've been watching MMA for over then years now and have never seen chookagian fight
all of her UFC fights, win or lose, have done to decision
i can infer from this that she is a very risk averse fighter, probably a cardio kickboxer

i love valentina's personality, but she is super risk averse and does only what she has to do to win, which is weird because she has the mindset of a stone cold killer
so yes, this will be a super boring 25 minute kickboxing match

If she doesn’t finish, will it look bad on her part as a 10:1 favorite and co-main of a PPV behind Jon Jones?

Her last fight with Carmouch was a major dud with very little engagement.

Holly Holm really took the air out of the arena last time on a huge PPV with Conor on it and I’d hate to have to take another break before a big fight, and this one is 25 minutes.
latest

I think it's gonna look a lot like the Carmouche fight tbh. That girl she's fighting runs way too much, she is going to run her way to a decision loss.

It’ll be a bore fest like 90% of her fights

Spell her name right, what is this highschool lol

unlikely, but we need to see more of this...
ScarceMiserableDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

Back