Will we ever see Wanderlei vs Sonnen?

Wand wants no part of Chael, he knows that he has nothing left and will get out matched buh someone like Chael.

At least Chael does not back down from a fight. Wand has backed out of the Chael fight four times. Why the heck did he not submit an application? He wanted no part of Chael- that is why.

Four times. Four times. Four times. You write this in every goddamn thread on this topic like a fkn broken record.

Its obvious Wandy doesn't want any part of Chael . Chael would be pissed that the easiest paycheck he would have ever earned just ran away . But everyone knew Wandy was going to drop out

No. Who wants to see this fight anyway, will just look like Arona/Wand 1, but with Wand eating more gnp and being on the defensive from the submission.

Hilarious, Arona would have Cheal tapping like a bitch quicker then Maia did, Cheals grappling is no where near Aronas level.

Hilarious, Arona would have Cheal tapping like a bitch quicker then Maia did, Cheals grappling is no where near Aronas level.

Yeah, cause Arona was really a submission wizard like Maia. Arona was a BJJ guy on paper, but fought just like a top-control wrestler.

no. after yesterday's announcement, wand can't be trusted.

Have you ever watched Ricardo Arona fight? He's a quality blanket in 9 fights out of ten.

Yeah... because I still see it happening and I still see Chael quitting when he gets hit

chael is overrated and nothing special, couldn't even last the final few minutes while he was juiced up against Silva 1 and then we saw the sheer panic in his eyes when Silva wasn't letting go off the sub

chael can talk all his crap but he will never be remembered in mma, wand has accomplished more than chael ever could

fa

Have you ever watched Ricardo Arona fight? He's a quality blanket in 9 fights out of ten.

He is also a far better grappler then Sonnen and yes I have seen many of his fights and have no doubt he would have rag dolled Cheal.

Now it is a mostly irrelevant fight, so knowing UFC Wand and Sonnen will likely fight when it becomes totally, completely irrelevant

Back