Will There Be Dancing In The Street

Well there wasn't any dancing in the streets when Trump won. His supporters went to bed and got up for work the next day.

I can't honestly see why anyone would dance in the streets because Joe Biden is the new POTUS. What is honestly good at all about him?

There were people chanting "Obama! Obama!" in the streets in my hometown when Obama won. I think the wool is off of our eyes this time. We know Biden doesn't represent hope and change. He represents the status quo before Trump. Most of us would rather return to that than risk finding out what Trump will do as a lame duck...

2nd term Trump with an increased Senate majority or the same seats would be off the chain. Now Imagine a 2nd term Trump with 55 seats in the Senate or 56 (there best possible scenario) and a slim House majority.

He could basically do whatever he wants because the rank and file GOP House members have a lot more extreme people and there is no way the GOP would ever get a House majority to oppose Trump.

However a Dem House can and did impeach Trump and a narrow Republican senate of 51 seats may see defectors vote to remove Trump if he did something truly bad. A Dem controlled Senate may see enough Republican defectors as well. For hardcore righters like Tom Cotton and Rick scott there is a Ben Sase and Murkowski and Collins

He will be a lame duck president.. if the GOP retain the senate, with a 6-3 conservative majority on the supreme court..

Which means no stimulus. Pelosi should've taken the offer on the table.

More butthurt. Keep coping, cuck.

{<jimmies}
You following me from thread to thread now? Yea, I'm the butthurt one lmao. Stick to posting monkeys, I'd hate for you to get your ass banned, dubs.

win dancing
lose riot

Republicans will be like:

OxCr.gif

XhjD.gif

uLeRux.gif

AmusingHauntingEel-small.gif

My people wish they could dance that good<45>

even if he loses, you'll dance, boy, oh you'll dance!

giphy.gif

It's not like they have job to go to if Biden wins. They might dance inbetween bouts of looting and burning.
You are aware the the counties Hillary won account for like 70% of the GDP, right?

Back