Will there be a ref hall of fame?

This guy will of course be first:

Cecil-Peoples.jpg

Maybe once they might get included once there is a legit MMA HOF but even then I doubt it. And by the way, no way Herb Dean deserves positive recognition.

I wouldn't even put Herb in the same class as Big John. Herb has had some major screw ups over the years while Big John has been the absolute best ref in the business for many years.

they put the tap out guy in the ufc hall of fame. No reason a ref couldnt go in, or even someone like Bruce. God I love that guy.

rosenthal is a great ref. he didn't stop henderson vs shogun and he didn't stop that one fight on the tuf finale in dec 2011 where the dude got rocked but pulled off an armbar from his back. sometimes he lets things go over board (munoz and weidman) but i think he won't let that happen again. Herb dean doesn't let guys work enough in the clinch or on the ground. Big john sucks.

Just like the NFL Referees Hall of Fame, right?
Just like the NBA Referees Hall of Fame, right?
Just like the MLB Umpires Hall of Fame, right?
Just like the NHL Referees Hall of Fame, right?
Just like the MLS Referees Hall of Fame, right?
Just like the...umm...i dunno...the fucking WNBA Referees Kitchen of Fame, right?

I thought so too, until i saw him let Munoz eat about 200 unanswered punches from Weidman. That is kind of hard to get out of my mind.

at least he stepped up and took responsibility, and admitted he fucked up.

not a single ref has a spot free record, but very few step up like Josh did.

GOAT.

Back