Will the uniforms affect EA UFC 2 sales?

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
If I thought they looked bad on TV, they look even worse in the short clips I've seen of the game. I wonder this will affect sales or will people stop playing the game altogether after a couple of months. I hope they add a feature where you can change the color schemes.

not sure if serious

you really think people who want the game give a fuck about the stupid uniforms?

you really think people who want the game give a fuck about the stupid uniforms?

Would you buy Madden if everyone looked the same?

I only play the first one online, so i cant do anything with uniforms anyway.

However, I am excited that on this game I get to pick white/black for each fight. Pretty excited for that honestly. I'm hoping I can pick my reebok walk out gear as well. Game looks like a ton of fun. I'm so ready to be done with the first one.

#REEBOK4LIFE

Holy shit, threads just get dumber and dumber.

detailLarge.png

Signature trunks bitch

I am gonna Custom design all the shorts when I play the game, so every Fighter is Sponsored by Condom Depot

I would personally pay 100s of dollars for Dead or Alive style costumes for Michelle Waterson.

For those who don't know, I'm referring to a fighting game that has literally thousands of skimpy outfits that pathetic basement dwellers spend thousands of dollars to outfit their virtual fighters with....

.....oh, damn.

My first costume suggestion, EA:

asian-school-girl-3.jpg

They need uniforms with dude wipes logos across the back.

I can't play a game where people are sponsored by a shoe company. Its just not normal. Not what God intended when making video games. I dont have a problem with that general lifestyle, it's just games with shoe company sponsors are something I don't believe in. I'll pray for them.

I really enjoyed the whole getting sponsors feature in the career mode of the old UFC games from THQ. So to me the Reebok deal really takes away one reason why I should buy the game.

For career modes, it is fun unlocking and buying new shorts.

Yea it is pretty bland, I'm with you TS. I hope for some more color options and styles. Looks like guys who were not under UFC contract get to have non-Reebok uniforms already.

Back