Will the Diaz's stock go down?

kipbrenton

White Belt
Reaction score
After Nick gets held down for 5 rounds will we see the Diaz brothers hype be derailed? It's clear neather one of them is championship material. Where do they go from hear?

I'm putting a sell order in for Diaz Brother stock at $420.

Yeah it's so clear they aren't championship material that one has just recently challenged for the title and the other is a former sf champ who will soon be challenging for the title..

After Nick gets held down for 5 rounds will we see the Diaz brothers hype be derailed? It's clear neather one of them is championship material. Where do they go from hear?

No more so than any other fighter who's fallen victim to GSP's wrestling.

Yeah it's so clear they aren't championship material that one has just recently challenged for the title and the other is a former sf champ who will soon be challenging for the title..

Ya and how did he do? He didn't belong in that fight. Nick will get ground fucked for 5 rounds might be the last we see of him

Hopefully they both retire because I can't stand eiter of them

Give Nick a chance first, win or lose I'm sure he'll go out swinging.

Give Nick a chance first, win or lose I'm sure he'll go out swinging.
They got heart but I don't think they are Championship material either. Just above gatekeepers is where i put them right now. What is a name for fighter who can beat everyone but the champion? That's them

Hate em or love em, the Diaz brothers have some of the most loyal fans in MMA imo. Even if some are delusional lol.

Ya and how did he do? He didn't belong in that fight. Nick will get ground fucked for 5 rounds might be the last we see of him

My God, are you actually retarded?

Who let you online?

They're both overrated. They got booked on title fights based on hype and following only.

Back