• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Stipe FINALLY get respect around here?

the manlet just proved how racist he is for fact he actually tried to imply i was talking about his race when i said your kind when i was referring to racist liberal types like yourself its easy t bring the racism out of people and shown how u hate white people XD
You don't know shit about my politics, either, and I could bench press your dumb ass. You are trying so hard, but don't know a thing about me...it's like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football, lol

Love DC but happy for Stipe, people seem to always want to shit on him saying he aint all that.

I never saw a reason to not respect Stipe. I can only think of 2 reasons why some imbecile sherdoggers would hate him:
1. No fake trash talk
2. He campaigned for an immediate rematch, rightfully so as a record HW champ and given Dana's favorites all got these as well, i.e. Conor, Ronda, Booger Woman...

You don't know shit about my politics, either, and I could bench press your dumb ass. You are trying so hard, but don't know a thing about me...it's like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football, lol
He's not even open to a reasonable discussion, judging by his yellow card this is normal for him. I won't tell you what to do but you're better off blocking him so we can get back to talking about what a great card we had tonight.

No.

Idiots are concerned with the big '0', not quality if wins and strength of schedule.

He's not even open to a reasonable discussion, judging by his yellow card this is normal for him. I won't tell you what to do but you're better off blocking him so we can get back to talking about what a great card we had tonight.
He can barely type a coherent sentence.

I never saw a reason to not respect Stipe. I can only think of 2 reasons why some imbecile sherdoggers would hate him:
1. No fake trash talk
2. He campaigned for an immediate rematch, rightfully so as a record HW champ and given Dana's favorites all got these as well, i.e. Conor, Ronda, Booger Woman...
Same. I've never even seen someone say they hate Stipe, not saying that they don't exist I've just never seen it. Most either love the guy or are indifferent to him.

i love when threads turn into a race war lol
lol well when you are white and defend your race u know how that goes on

ud get put to sleep well before that could happen but thats not the topic here lol. topic is u got exposed for being a racist. i dont talk to trashy people who are racist so im no longer gonna even reply as im a good person and uphold good moral values

It was a great card. And I'm not worried about him. He'll jerk off later to relieve his rage boner, then he'll have a little cry afterwards.

It was a great card. And I'm not worried about him. He'll jerk off later to relieve his rage boner, then he'll have a little cry afterwards.
I wouldn't doubt anything you just said haha

Stipe is one of my favorite fighters. Has been for a few years now.

Not much...was getting beat untill he started going to the body, DC has to remember he is fighting HW and they hit harder than Jones.

DC fans be like "How dare he keep hitting my boy in his big ol' gut! That's cheating!"

How does one go about bench pressing someones dumb ass anyway?
lol i have no idea, but i love the banter

anyway to actually talk about the thread, i had no idea Stipe was disrespected around here but i'm out the loop

Much luv for Stipe rallying and dem hands but I doubt it...

Sadly I don't think so ,tonight until the 4th round Stipe wasnt himself, he was mentally blocked because in previous fights he showed what he can do and tonight he looked terrible but that comeback was brilliant, and the eyepokes by DC were outrageous and herb didn't react ,it's clear that DC is a company man, that was a big factor also. I think that miocic showed greatness tonight because he looked bad but still ko'ed one of the greatest fighters around. But people will always underate Stipe. Are we forgetting that Jones got a gifted decision against a middleweight , and Stipe while looking bad brutally ko ed DC

Stipe is a good fighter but definitely no GOAT of any kind. Fedor is the GOAT and Fedor in his prime would have wiped the floor with Stipe. It would have been like the Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia fight.

Back