• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Stipe FINALLY get respect around here?

nice try anytime a white guy beats someone of color hes called racist here ect hell romero isnt even black american and people crying over him losing to a brazilian tonight
You're fucking crazy. Go find any Wooodley thread and start reading, you blind fuck.

he's always had respect.

Finally blind fanboys can see the first fight was a fluke eye poke.

Love DC but happy for Stipe, people seem to always want to shit on him saying he aint all that.
Just a quick glance at your thread....

That's a resounding no. They're still as around the bend about him as ever. Gonna start calling it Stipe Derangement Syndrome.

You're fucking crazy. Go find any Wooodley thread and start reading, you blind fuck.
woodleys a racist pos though theirs reason nobody likes him and others like guys like dc who are hood wholesome men

He just the mantle of "best HW of all time" back from DC.

nice try anytime a white guy beats someone of color hes called racist here ect hell romero isnt even black american and people crying over him losing to a brazilian tonight

Did you forget your logged into your Sherdog account and not your Stormfront account?

woodleys a racist pos though theirs reason nobody likes him and others like guys like dc who are hood wholesome men
I dunno man, it kinda sounds to me like YOU'RE a racist POS to me, with all your white persecution complex

Ngannou is going to KO him in the rematch.

of course they aarnt gonna openly say that some will but others are more coy about it
I hear you, I haven't been on sherdog in a while but I know how the internet is and there are definitely some sick people around. I hate that the mma forum has to deal with that kind of garbage though.

He’s a good fighter

But not calling him the best fighter ever is not disrespecting him, it’s having a working knowledge of the sport

I hear you, I haven't been on sherdog in a while but I know how the internet is and there are definitely some sick people around. I hate that the mma forum has to deal with that kind of garbage though.
exactly lots of evil racist people on here who always have to bring color into it

Stipe always been a great fighter hope he gets more respect now. Him and Ngunou will fight again.

This fight felt like the Ngannou fight, Stipe really thrive on the pressure when he feels like he have the world against him. He had something to prove.

Depends, if you can get the 4th round Stipe... But if you let someone like Ngannou hit you with as many strikes as DC did i dont know how long that chin will hold up, i know he beat him once already, but that was like a mentally unfit Ngannou, he seems in a better place now and is as scary as ever.

nah tbh i say it just t fuck with your kind tbh and see how it makes u squirm in your seat when others do what u try to lol
What is "my kind" you idiot? You have no idea what race I am. (hint...I'm not black you racist cumstain)

exactly lots of evil racist people on here who always have to bring color into it
You're pretty much doing the same thing in this thread. I don't condone that kind of stuff no matter who it's against. If it's not cool for me to deal with then it's not cool for others to deal with it either. And I'm not saying you've said anything racist but combating racism with racism is only something racists do.

What is "my kind" you idiot? You have no idea what race I am. (hint...I'm not black you racist cumstain)
the manlet just proved how racist he is for fact he actually tried to imply i was talking about his race when i said your kind when i was referring to racist liberal types like yourself its easy t bring the racism out of people and shown how u hate white people XD

seriously doubt it. people are just going to harp on how he got handled for the 1st 3 rounds, how DC is old etc. he's one of those guys who just never gets props around here. it's pretty sad.

Back