• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Stipe FINALLY get respect around here?

I thought DC would finish him in the second - Stipe came back strong in round 2 onward, and proved that he's the best.

Mad respect to Cormier - WAR STIPE!

All you motherfuckers line up. You doubted the HW GOAT.

Now you see the magnitude of your folly.

Learn your lesson.

They are putting there hopes on Ngannou again. Lol Stipe will school his dumbass just like last time.

Stipe made a mistake in the first fight by underestimating DC. Something went the other way (DC "I want to rule him this time") and DC has paid the price. He should stop.
Let's see if he has the motivation and drive for a 3rd fight with Stipe.

prob not cause hes a straight blue collar white guy the most hated person on sherdog and in the media today so of course people r gonna hate on him sad how he was considered the goat ufc hw loses a quick flash ko t dc n round 1 now redeems himself and others act like he isnt nothing lol

he did show that he has a few things he really needs t work on movement wise but way he set up those shots at the end to get through dcs defense was pretty clever for a hw
OH come on, others pull the race card and it isn't cool and it's not cool that you're pulling it here either. Stipe outside of fighting in the cage doesn't have much to like imo, he also speaks like English is his 9th language. I'd say he gets all the respect for what he does and the reasons people don't care for him are valid. I've never heard anyone say they don't like Stipe because he's white so please don't do that.

prob not cause hes a straight blue collar white guy the most hated person on sherdog and in the media today so of course people r gonna hate on him sad how he was considered the goat ufc hw loses a quick flash ko t dc n round 1 now redeems himself and others act like he isnt nothing lol

he did show that he has a few things he really needs t work on movement wise but way he set up those shots at the end to get through dcs defense was pretty clever for a hw

Dafuq? It's alt right lite around here, the most hated guy is Woodley. And you sound like a white guy with a persecution complex.

DC was just fighting stupid. A determined DC like when he faced Jones would have starched Stipe again..stupid DC
The last time he was determined as you say against Jones he got knocked stiff and woke up crying. wtf were you watching

Dafuq? It's alt right lite around here, the most hated guy is Woodley. And you sound like a white guy with a persecution complex.
nice try anytime a white guy beats someone of color hes called racist here ect hell romero isnt even black american and people crying over him losing to a brazilian tonight

Love DC but happy for Stipe, people seem to always want to shit on him saying he aint all that.

Dude, there's a reason certain people on this forum hate fighters like Stipe and it has nothing to do with his fighting ability or the quality of his opponents.

fuck yes. was rooting hard for dc but stipe got it done in great fashion. fuckin awesome dog fight

plz if you read this never shit on dc or stipe. ever! fckin super heros

Stipe still whiny as fuck, and should retire from firefighting and take shit serious, or lose and peace out.
You think Stipe is whiny? Have you ever listened to Cormier talk about Jones? He's in straight delusion mode and still sounds like a crybaby years after his losses.

OH come on, others pull the race card and it isn't cool and it's not cool that you're pulling it here either. Stipe outside of fighting in the cage doesn't have much to like imo, he also speaks like English is his 9th language. I'd say he gets all the respect for what he does and the reasons people don't care for him are valid. I've never heard anyone say they don't like Stipe because he's white so please don't do that.
of course they aarnt gonna openly say that some will but others are more coy about it

Back