• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television Will Smith does not like Chris Rock's new special.

Anything is possible if it is coming from a genuine place and not just for face value. If Will Smith filed for divorce today, that would be a big step in the direction towards his personal healing IMO.
Sure, anything is possible, but it just doesn't seem likely.
I don't see why Chris would want to waste his time. There's nothing Smith could say to explain such a crazy action.
The apology would be for his own peace of mind, not for Chris. I just can't imagine wasting time out of my day to hear a 50 year old man try to explain to me why he slapped me on national tv. Big step for Will, further cucking for Chris.

I used to like will in fresh prince, that's pretty much it haven't loved him in anything since. If i hear he's leading a movie i'm usually not interested.

But he still had a very successful career and brand built up, and hes kind of throwing it all away impulsively. And its not even for fun stuff like charlie sheen.

Imo he made a huge mistake choosing a life partner like Jada. Would have been much better of staying single like Dicaprio and not got himself involved in a lot of BS.

And yes, his response after the slap has been completely performative. He wants to treat chris rock like shit and still get praised for standing by his cheating wife. What an absolute clown.

There's really no excuse for what Will did. I tried to see if there was when it happened. Nope.

He was enjoying the joke himself until Jada must've glared over at him. Then he just HAD to show her that he could be just as much if a thug as 2pac.

Unfortunately, it just ended up being another possible clip for Chappelle's, "when keepin it real goes wrong" skits.

The ultimate losers were all the people who embraced Will and applauded him as he accepted his award.

More and more I'm losing respect for Will Smith. "hE dOeSn'T nEeD yOuR rEsPeCt aLpHaBoy!"

Will claims he is "embarrassed and hurt," by Chris Rock's new special and claims Chris should move on.

Here's the thing. When the slap first happened, I wasn't dog-piling on Will. I didn't like how he displaced his cuck frustrations on Chris, but I didn't want him to ruin his entire hard-earned career and accolades over one BIG lapse of judgment.

However, the way Will is acting is despicable for those who didn't watch Chris Rock's special, he said: *spoiler* Don't know if it's necessary for jokes, but spoiler alert nonetheless...

“She [Jada] hurt him way more than he hurt me,“ Rock said. “Who’d he hit? Me, a n— he knew he could beat. That is some bitch-ass shit.”

I agree.

Rock furthermore stated that he's been rocking with Will since forever and how everyone was calling Will a bitch, and Will goes after him.

Rock also addressed why he didn't fight back...

"‘Chris how come you didn’t do nothing back that night?’ Cause I got parents, because I was raised,’” he said. “You know what my parents told me? Don’t fight in front of white people.”

Again, he's right. Anyone who expected Chris to throw hands in a Tux at some prestigious televised event is a fool. It would've been all: "you can dress 'these people' up but can't take them anywhere!!"

But I digress.

Will did some public apology on social media but never personally to Chris. This comes across more as performative if anything.

What I don't like is that

Chris declined to press charges and didn't really go in on Will like that after the situation occurred.

Did Will really expect him not to mention what's been on everyone's mind in his first special after the event?

As a Black man I can only reply...

OGC.7d33a0b89f4e9871b07ba792070eca3b

this man is in shambles. and he was one of the most positive, feel good actors in holywood for me

He immediately apologized to everyone BUT Chris. And he took 4 months to apologize to Chris on the Internet instead of calling him up.

I think Will still thinks he was right. He thinks Chris deserves to be slapped. The only thing he regrets is doing it in front of everyone.

Jon Jones-esque in his accountability, Joe.

P.S. Fuck Will Smith and Fuck his wife... Actually a mumble rapping high schooler can go do that, again.

Well he shouldn't have suckered Chris. Reap the consequences - cuckboy/white rich guy problems basically. How he wasn't arrested for assault is beyond me.

He deserves zero respect. Was a fan. I hope Jada screws him over even more now. I hope Jada fcuks his daughters friends.

Side note - why is he with Jada anyhow? Dude is showing his ass horribly.

I mean it's borderline conspiracy theory but I would NOT be surprised if she has some major blackmail on him.

And even if not, she's the ultra vindictive type probably already banged their lawyers and would take everything he owns.

I mean it's borderline conspiracy theory but I would NOT be surprised if she has some major blackmail on him.

And even if not, she's the ultra vindictive type probably already banged their lawyers and would take everything he owns.
I agree. Will's estate towers over Jada's without question. I bet he is that dumb though, he didn't get a pre-nup.

Back