Locked Will sherdog ever add a dislike button to go along with the likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It would really be a good way to recognize some of troll these thread/posts, or a way to let someone know that you disagree with their post without having to respond

Maybe total dislikes wouldnt be tracked, similar to total likes on a posters avatar, but I still think it would be a good concept to publically acknowledge troll threads/post

All they want is attention anyway, dislike it and it will be nothing more than mission accomplished. Just ignore them.

edit: it probably feels good to dislike a comment hating on GSP tho

I would never use that button:)

It would really be a good way to recognize some of troll these thread/posts, or a way to let someone know that you disagree with their post without having to respond

Maybe total dislikes wouldnt be tracked, similar to total likes on a posters avatar, but I still think it would be a good concept to publically acknowledge troll threads/post
Sherdog is being nice and waiting for us to build up some likes, so that are ratios don't look so bad.

I believe a 5 star rating system like oldschool youtube is the most efficient way to go

People will dislike just for the sake of disliking anyways.

I DISLIKE this posted thread

that's very negative. what are we, in high school? Better yet, elementary?

Are you that emo that you need a dislike button so you can tell the world (Sherdog) how you really feel?

Only chicks would use that feature!

Are you a chick, Breh!?

Too many haters on Sherdog. Don't empower them by adding a dislike button.

I don't know about that.

I would dislike all comments for the fuck of it.

Do you think some people would kill themselves at minus 10000 likes or so?

I'm mostly in the war room and the heavies, so yeah, no thanks. I'd use that button so often I'd wear a hole through my phones screen.

for now the ignore button is the dislike button lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back