Will Rizin tap into the 155 and above Women's divisions?

TrevorRoss

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It'll be good for the bigger girls to get a shot at a big paycheque.

Yes, they obviously are going to.

They're building up a Gabi vs. Japanese female pro-wrestler feud.

With all the roids they'd be on it would make more sense to call them the transitioning divisions.

I hope so. Someone needs to.

Whatever happened to Amanda Lucas? I'm not sure she was comparable size to Gabi, but she just came to mind.

Yes, they obviously are going to.

They're building up a Gabi vs. Japanese female pro-wrestler feud.

but isn't alpha female German?

I get that they are building a fued but to me its more like BJJ vs Pro Wrestling like it was with Sakuraba/Takada vs Gracies just with women now

Anyway I hope they do a Women's open weight Grand Prix for 2017 that would be so awesome!

Freakshow women is probably the 2nd most promising and unexploited market right now (the first being high schoolers and other teenage pokemon)

I hope so. Someone needs to.

Whatever happened to Amanda Lucas? I'm not sure she was comparable size to Gabi, but she just came to mind.
Is this George Lucas's daughter or niece? Was it maybe 4 years ago when there was some hype behind her?

Jazzy Alpha Female has been added.

Rather than doing a one and done with opponents for Gabi Garcia, maybe there will be a focus of having a talent pool of LHW women with some combat skills rather than some 50 ish ex-female pro wrestlers.

They have to be out there somewhere.

Gabi will need some much better opponents for her next fight to legitimize 155+. Let Invicta send one of their 155ers that they don't use and go on from there. Charmaine Tweet and Felicia Spencer are some names you can throw in there. I feel RIZIN would be better off working on their more conventional women's weight classes.

Last edited:
we need Donna Moore
Donna-1.jpg

she's English so I can have somebody to root for.

also she fits Rizin requirements -

hardly anybody knows who she is outside of her field
she's huge
she's closer to 50 than 20
she wont beat Gabi
she's on steroids (probably)
They can do a cool promo for her doing stuff that doesn't help in a fight
She's hot ;)

Is this George Lucas's daughter or niece? Was it maybe 4 years ago when there was some hype behind her?
Yeah, that's her. I always wondered why she disappeared from the MMA world. She fought pretty well and DEEP was giving her a push.

we need Donna Moore
Donna-1.jpg

she's English so I can have somebody to root for.

also she fits Rizin requirements -

hardly anybody knows who she is outside of her field
she's huge
she's closer to 50 than 20
she wont beat Gabi
she's on steroids (probably)
They can do a cool promo for her doing stuff that doesn't help in a fight
She's hot ;)
let's see some glamour shots before we can get on board.

Yeah, that's her. I always wondered why she disappeared from the MMA world. She fought pretty well and DEEP was giving her a push.
She had a kid a year or 2 ago. I assume she had similar issues as what Gabi is currently facing, not many opponents at 155 and above, especially in 2012 and in regional Japanese promotions.

Back