Will Paulo Costa earn your respect when he destroys Adesanya?

Bruce Lee666

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
images

source.gif

tenor.gif

images

images

Natty will prove that he is not just hype!<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

InsidiousVariableAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

I didn't like him for beating homeless men like Johnny Hendricks up while being all cocky about it. But Costa earned my respect after his fight with Yoel. On that very same note Izzy stock went down after his fight with Yoel.

images

source.gif

tenor.gif

images

images

Natty will prove that he is not just hype!<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

InsidiousVariableAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

He already has my respect EVEN after Adesanya whoops his ass in the smaller cage that is supposedly to his advantage.

Of course most of sherdog will call him an overrated, tailor made CAN put in place to make Adesanya "look great".

And lol at TS talking about something that isn't possible....

I already like him. I’m just worried he is going to be swinging like a caveman and Adesanya pieces him up. It’s a likely outcome. He needs some serious pressure on Izzy to make it happen. Smaller cage would be beneficial for him here.

He already has my respect EVEN after Adesanya whoops his ass in the smaller cage that is supposedly to his advantage.

Of course most of sherdog will call him an overrated, tailor made CAN put in place to make Adesanya "look great".

And lol at TS talking about something that isn't possible....
You aren't worried about body shots and leg kicks from Costa? Adesanya might win and outstrike Costa but he's taking some damage in doing so.

Costa walked down Romero. Nobody thinks he's a can, if Izzy wins he gets all the credit. Will probably be a close fight.

The Adesanya picture is him after getting KO'ed by Alex Pereria who happens to be the current Glory Middleweight Champion. Paula Costa's striking acumen is nowhere NEAR his level to make Adesanya worried.

With that said Costa does have a chance, and I do respect him. I think he has a pretty entertaining style that's very simplistic and fun, March people down, and unload Boxing Combinations like a MOTHERFUCKER, but that's not something Adesanya hasn't more than likely faced 10 to 20 times by now.

If you step in the Octagon you have my respect. I suspect that Costa is going to KO Adesanya.

I expect Costa to win via pressure and body work, forcing Izzy to retreat and eventually make a mistake.

However, this very same approach could lead to Costa's own mistake, leaving him open to a counter that leads to spamming insignificant strikes and an early stoppage.

I don’t see Costa winning a kickboxing match with Izzy. But unlike most of this website, I’m not certain.
Nothing in life is certain. Except that we fans will do our duty here and talk shit. If you have lost sight of that then maybe it's time you hang up the belt...

I always respected his style of fighting. Always moving forward, looking for the kill, like Fedor.

Regardless if he loses to Adesanya, I'll still respect Costa. Cause I know he'll bring it.

Costa fans prefer to post pictures and tweets more than actual evidence he can beat Israel. Leave it to Sherdog to obsess about the latest person with big muscles.

Fact: Costa gassed out against Romero.

Fact: He'll gas out against Israel. And get picked apart.

I expect Costa to win via pressure and body work, forcing Izzy to retreat and eventually make a mistake.

However, this very same approach could lead to Costa's own mistake, leaving him open to a counter that leads to spamming insignificant strikes and an early stoppage.
images

Paulo Costa never received KO in his life, he endured everything that Romero had without running.

images

Back