Will Nunes carry a pillow at the weigh ins?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
IMO she should hand it to rhonda in the faceoffs

Just in case...

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg

Agree?

That would be sweet no doubt.

That would be the best weigh-in in history. The look on Rousey's face would be priceless.

giphy.gif

I had the same idea a while back.

Nunes doesn't have the sense of humor to do something like that. Also, she seems like a sweetheart outside of the cage. Same personality type as Holly.

Miesha, Borg, Pena and a few others might have pulled that stunt.

Why you guys care so much about what happens before a fight?

That would be classless and our champ is above that shit

Nunes is class, very different from Ronda so that's never going to happen.

Everybody saying that it's classless and lame is a social justice warrior pussy. Ronda is the one who disrespects all her opponents, screams and pushes them at weigh ins swearing at them for being fake bitches

If Nunes did this, it would be EPIC as fuck- arguably on par with Anderson wearing the mask to the Belfort weigh in

That would be the best weigh-in in history. The look on Rousey's face would be priceless.
Ronda would try to act super tough and aggressive, then run of the stage just to have a breakdown backstage.

It'd be much cooler if she carried a hot naked chick that she was making out with.

I'd dig that.

I would become a big fan of hers if she did:) It would also get Honda so upset it would take her team forever to console her and get her head calmed down so she could sleep the night before.

I don´t think i would be able to handle that

That would be epic. Maybe we should all tweet this idea to Amanda!

Contenders are focusing on Champions not vice versa. Would be stupid for Champ to do something like that at weight in. Also Nunez is not that person to do this kind of sh1t.

Back