will nate finally break out of nick's shadow?

raconnor

Rebawk Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
When most people think of Diaz they think of Nick. Nick has fought gsp, anderson, was strikeforce and wec champ, etc. so it's easy to see why.

when this is all said and done, will this finally be what nate needs to not just be "nick's brother"?

or will we keep seeing press announcements about nate diaz with nick's face on them?

I'm not sure one is more famous than the other. Nate was on TUF and has been main or co-main of a lot more UFC cards than Nick. I've always been a bigger Nate fan and my friends who are barely even casual mma fans know Nate better than Nick

Nate has won bigger fights and has fought way more often

Nick is honestly a little bitch in comparison with the whole press conference no show, BJJ tournament no show and can't stop smoking weed before a fight. He bitches and whines way more than he actually steps into the octagon.

Nick's last win was against BJ Penn for Christ's sake

When nick was yelling at mcgregor during the confrence and conor said "relax nick Hes doing alright up here" lmfao funniest shit ever

nate is gonna beat the brakes off of conor....

Its more to do with the incompetence of mainstream media, even in sports

I'm not sure one is more famous than the other. Nate was on TUF and has been main or co-main of a lot more UFC cards than Nick. I've always been a bigger Nate fan and my friends who are barely even casual mma fans know Nate better than Nick
Didn't expect that answer. The only friends I have that watch MMA are either completely clueless and only watch because I have free beer at my house (so they don't know either diaz)... or are more on the hardcore side so they know both.

Interesting...

Didn't expect that answer. The only friends I have that watch MMA are either completely clueless and only watch because I have free beer at my house (so they don't know either diaz)... or are more on the hardcore side so they know both.

Interesting...
It sucks I wish I had friends that had half the passion of mma I did, I can never get people to split a PPV

I was there live when Nate had his titleshot. I was really pulling for him and would have loved to see him surpass his brother.

If he actually pulls this off, he will certainly close the gap between him & big bro.

Especially on a few days notice against the UFC's current superstar.

Back