Will Khabib fans jump ship like Eddie fans?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Before the result eddie was the bees knees here. So many hardcore Eddie fans who turned on him when he lost to conor.

Will the same thing happen to khabib? Like eddie traitors, we might read things such as: "Khabib was never that good anyway" just like they did eddie.

The same people that hype a fighter here are the same who turn around and diminish that fighter after they lose. I have no doubt that if khabib loses, the same people who will defend him in this thread are the same who will discredit his career just to discredit Conors win over him.

I'm wondering how many people here are Khabib fans, or just Conor haters.

Eddie didn't have too many fans to begin with. Many thought he was gifted too many decisions and hated him

No. Even if khabib loses which is practically impossible , I'll still be a fan till the end

Will you and everyone else with “will” and “if” threads just Shut The Fuck Up??

Eddie didn't have too many fans to begin with. Many thought he was gifted too many decisions and hated him

{<huh}

The Eddie Alvarez name was synonymous with the word underrated on this forum and he was easily one of sherdog's most highly regarded fighter before that fight.

You'd be looking at a lot of new Tony fans or whoever is next guy is to get a red panty night.

You'd be singing a different tune if Conor makes him look easy like Eddie.
Bro you don't know me. For me loyalty is number 1. no way, once a fan always a fan. I don't like your insult to my character, you are number 1 bullshit guy my friend.

Khabib is my favorite fighter and he remains that way regardless of what happens in that fight. But I fully believe he is GOAT and he absolutrly destroys Conor and his nuthuggers in the process. I also know very well that Conor's standup is leagues above Khabib and he can knock out anybody at WW and below so there's even a risk he demolishes Khabib. I believe in Khabib and I don't think he'll be a moron like Aldo and Eddie.

There are no khabib fans, just Conor haters and it wouldn’t matter if he knocked out every champ on the roster, they’d continue to bash him.

We will all miss Eddie's wife the most and we all know Eddie lost because he couldn't hear her in the Conor fight.

I'm not so sure there were as many Eddie fans as there were Conor haters. I've always liked Eddie, but he was never one of my favorites. However, I can't stand Conor and was hoping Eddie would use his wrestling. I think he underestimated Conor's power and paid for it. Either way, I still like him and hope he wins a belt at OneFC

Back