Will khabib collapse and cry like he did for his first Sambo loss? (Gif)

Wil Conor cry and consider retirement like he did after his first UFC loss?

Hmmmm, I don't seem to remember that...I remember conor calling for an immediate rematch...once he got that rematch, he beat nate's ass...

? I see no tears he's giving Nate visual eye contact unlike khabib who goes limp when the can he lost to with no wiki tries to pick him up like a child having a tantrum

this is sherdog, where the conor haters club grows each and every day...there are more conor haters now than ever before...guys try and rewrite history. telling wild stories that never happened....the hate is strong with so many on this site..

You know you're good when you have to go back to the late 2000s to find a loss that was not even MMA.

I say this as a McGOAT fan.

Reminds me of when Lebron was getting heat for flopping too much and someone scoured through Michael Jordan’s whole career to find one single instance of Jordan flopping.

See! Jordan does it too!

Look. Another idiot who thinks bringing up irrelevant information and saying Khabib will lose, will actually bring it into fruition.

Hot%2Bgirls%2Bin%2Byoga%2Bpants%2B%252826%2529.gif

I like this actually.the most annoying two fan bases are against each other.

Look. Another idiot who thinks bringing up irrelevant information and saying Khabib will lose, will actually bring it into fruition.

Hot%2Bgirls%2Bin%2Byoga%2Bpants%2B%252826%2529.gif

I protest. The girl said nothing of the sort. :D

This guy again....Khabib just isn't used to losing like Conor is that's all

Like I said mon another thread this site is Resurrection.com because the members like digging shit up and trying to make it relevant, but it is not and never will be.
Anything that happened yesterday is called history and don't mean shit.

? I see no tears he's giving Nate visual eye contact unlike khabib who goes limp when the can he lost to with no wiki tries to pick him up like a child having a tantrum
Is this really how you like to spend your free time TS? FFS go outside, meet people, walk in the park.

Aw, what a poor, insecure little boy.

Much class from his opponent. Holding his hand and everything.

No, but he might hide in Iceland and avoid media.

Another shitty thread, created by the one and only, D1wrestler.

Your threads never cease to amaze us...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back