Will Jacksons go 0-4?

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
11887983_966546833368585_3060185801040162117_n.jpg

Can see rematches being different results and condit winning.

Jacksons' will most likely go 0-4 yeah, and that says a lot about the level of fighters on this card.

Arlovski will take Mir. Condit will take Lawler.

Aren't both Mir and Arlovski with Jacksons'? I think Arlovski will win that one.

Anyone else click on this thread thinking "Who the fuck is Will Jackson?"

I think one of the men will manage to win, but Holm's chance of winning is so slim you might as well count her as a lose.
I wouldn't be surprised if they went 0-4 though, they are all challengers after all.

Yes, I believe they will. This just reminded me that their win/loss ratio has dropped drastically since 2010.

Dude ran AND won. Ironic since Diaz is known for his running since hes the triathalete!

I know, I hated that fight. But I don't judge a fighter based on 1 or 2 fights. Never seen him suck like that ever again. He usually has brutal fights.

I remember the Carpenter going from fan favorite to being booed, also a Jackson fighter at the time.

I'm predicting that actually. Condit could certainly take it.

More likely to go 0-4 than 4-0 obviously.

Aren't they five jackson fighters if you include Arlovski?

I'm predicting that actually. Condit could certainly take it.

More likely to go 0-4 than 4-0 obviously.

Aren't they five jackson fighters if you include Arlovski?

Arlovski isn't fighting for the belt.
0-4 is pretty likely with Condit having the best chance Holm the least.

I'm thinking 1-3 with Condit being the one.

after losing the first time to mighty mouse, i'm sure dodson won't let cardio be a problem this time, he'll get his belt.
condit vs lawler, i go condit,
and im uncertain about cerrone or holms.... so i guess 3-1 or 2-2...

Dodson will lose again, Cerrone melts in big fights, Condit has the best shot, Holly is lol tier.

So yeah, doesn't look too good for Jacksons

Damn Cerrone would be a good champ but i dont think he can take RDA if its the same RDA that wrecked Pettis.

Condit has a very good a chance.

Dodson hasnt shown he could take DJ but i hope he does and will

Holm......well....

Back