Will Israel Adesanya need to change his movement style at UFC 248?

He can elbow him, Adesanya isn't fantastic on the ground himself.
Trip into half guard elbows like against Machida?
It could happen but in general even if most of Romero td are quite flashy and successfull he rarely does anything with them.
I think Romero takes down Izzy 100% but I think Izzy could fend off most of Romero ground offence.
Izzy does have a blue belt mentality in the sense that he wants to try a lot of things in the ground ( imanari rolls,granby rolls, low % armbars etc) it might bite him in the ass

Romero won't press him so I doubt he changes shit.

Romero won't press him so I doubt he changes shit.

The difference in wrestling pedigree is massive.

Yoel got an Olympic silver medal. The problem with Yoel has been working on top not getting people down.
I don't see how that has anything to do with drawing out and/or taking advantage of Israel's tendency to lean back.

Conor would KTFO him in first round unless he improves his game dramatically

If Romero is smart, he’ll avoid striking and go for takedowns and ground-and-pound.

However, Romero seems to have totally abandoned his wrestling in favor of brawling style. This doesn’t really make sense, given how good Romero’s wrestling is.

Izzy has shown that he can get hit. And Yoel is a different beast to Kelvin. I think Yoel will wobble izzy & the fight wont be as clear cut as some think.
Yeah there will probably be some moments of adversity Israel will have to navigate here. 43 or not Yoel is still explosive as hell, and even if at a skill disadvantage will fire that explosiveness off at a seconds notice and catch guys really off guard. Weidman was doing just fine in their fight, then he was dead. I do think Israel should win this fight, but can't count that kind of ability out for sure. Just takes 1 stiff one and some good follow up.

Adesanya will absolutely come in with a plan like he always does. Will be amazing to watch. This might be one of the fights I'm looking forward to most this year.

This is Israel’s fight to lose.
He’s faster, younger and has Taken less damage. While he has been knocked out before Yoel has been in wars and like to be in wars. But as we saw in the Costa fight he’s losing speed and counter attacking bursts aren’t as scary as they once were.

With all that said when Yoel goes into Yolo mode if he hits Israel he will swarm and finish him

Izzy has shown that he can get hit. And Yoel is a different beast to Kelvin. I think Yoel will wobble izzy & the fight wont be as clear cut as some think.

You don't think Israel improved since that Gastelum fight? A smart man would learn a lot from that epic fight. And implement the new found information into their game.

Back