Will Guillard/Varner be placed on the maincard over Leben/Vemola?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Since Guillard/Varner got switched over to UFC 155 due to Varner's illness, will it take the main card spot over the Leben/Vemola fight? In my opinion, it should.

What do you guys think?

Probably should just because I dont know who Vemola is

I hope so, every time I see Vemola/Leben on the main card and Wineland/Pickett on the undercard I die a little inside

no way. zombie leben's return is far more important than j-laus sloppy seconds fighting amongst themselves

5x or so wrestling champ from czech republic. Started as a HW, went to LHW when he lost where he was supposed to "dominate". Then dropped to MW where he was yet again supposed to "dominate" but is only 1-1 I believe.

It doesn't matter where they place these fights as long as I get to see them. I'm excited for both fights but I'm super stoked for the return of Leben. Should be a great card.

I can't recall a situation like this and was just wondering with both fighters having just done a weight cut, is the UFC going to require them to do that again in two weeks, or will Guillard and Varner fight at a catchweight?

He was supposed to run through LHW after he beat Seth Petruzzelli like 2 years ago. He had huge hype backing him for a few months.

Who knows? Both fights will likely be crazy and short so it's really a toss-up. Depends on who's more recognizable to fans.

Probably could, but at worse will serve as the FX main fight, which is fine by me. Does it really matter if it is on the PPV or FX?

Probably could, but at worse will serve as the FX main fight, which is fine by me. Does it really matter if it is on the PPV or FX?

To the fighters it does. I'm pretty sure they get a percentage of PPV buys.

Youre-fucking-retard.jpg

I can't recall a situation like this and was just wondering with both fighters having just done a weight cut, is the UFC going to require them to do that again in two weeks, or will Guillard and Varner fight at a catchweight?

yea thats gotta be the most annoying part.. most fighters time everything so they peak the day of the fight. i guess since both of them had to go throguh the same thing, no one holds any advantages over the other.. i hope neither of em pull out before 155 tho.. did i blow it? :icon_evil

Back