• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will GSP beat a Diaz down more than Henderson

Can't Bendo just be a good matchup for Nate and GSP vs Nate's brother Nick be a really good fight we all want to see?

There is absolutely no way Bendo vs Nate plays out the same as GSP vs Nick, so stop being an idiot.

Regardless of who wins, GSP is a lot different than Bendo and Nate is a lot different than Nick.

That's why we have the fights.

Now go back to lighting your own farts on fire and throwing rocks at cars, UFC fan.

Nate is exactly like Nick, patty cake boxing and a great ground game. Bendo is almost a smaller GSP, fantastic wrestling/good cardio/good sub defense/good striking. It will most likely look very similar to this fight we just saw.

More time will be spent with Diaz on his back getting punched in the face.

Yup, it'll be a whole lot of the same.

The only way I see GSP losing at 170 is if Hendricks catches him with that hook of his.

Can't Bendo just be a good matchup for Nate and GSP vs Nate's brother Nick be a really good fight we all want to see?

There is absolutely no way Bendo vs Nate plays out the same as GSP vs Nick, so stop being an idiot.

Regardless of who wins, GSP is a lot different than Bendo and Nate is a lot different than Nick.

That's why we have the fights.

Now go back to lighting your own farts on fire and throwing rocks at cars, UFC fan.

I didnt say it would be the same fight. I said GSP will beat down Diaz. Ill go further and say GSP wont only beat Diaz down but he will destroy Diaz.

Id say this would be a pretty popular prediction.

He shouldn't even be fighting Diaz.

"But let's try to clarify the situation as it stands: Hendricks, the active No. 1 contender in the UFC's welterweight division, joins a growing list of heavy-handed wrestlers who have Octagon control but no control outside the Octagon (along with Dan Henderson at 205 pounds, and Chris Weidman at 185). You know how it looks? Like these fighters are being asked to keep earning title shots until they lose and title shots are no longer available to them. That's a tough swallow. "

That's pretty much how it goes down.

Back