will Gray Maynard fight again?

God 'willin'....the answer to that question would be a resounding 'Hell No!'.

Don't need to see him do the stanky leg ever again.

Honestly, I hope not... for his health and safety.

Honestly, I hope not... for his health and safety.

This is the only reasonable answer to me personally. He's a guy who clearly is diminished from brain trauma.

It's time to do something else.

Soulless fighter nowdays ... He used to be good , but I was never a fan of his style though

I hope not for his health, he just can't seem to take a punch anymore.

Hopefully not. Frankie softened his chin in the 3rd fight, TJ cracked it and Nate decimated its remains. The man NEEDS TO STAY RETIRED. HE's like 0-4 in last 4 fights with 3 stoppage losses.

Wasn't he known for being involved in crazy gym wars? I don't know why some people but their chin/brain through the grinder when they aren't getting paid for it.

Wasn't he known for being involved in crazy gym wars? I don't know why some people but their chin/brain through the grinder when they aren't getting paid for it.

Yeah. Chute Box was known for the same kind of thing back in the day, and you can really tell looking at Wand now in particular imo.

I say train to fight, don't fight to train. Unless you want to be crippled at 40, I suppose.

this guy will have a gary goodridge type brain if he continues fighting.

I like the Stout vs. Maynard idea. That would be a really tense fight knowing both guys still have the power but not the chin. There's no way that fight goes the distance lol.

He was still allowed to fight after looking like a grandpa in the Nelson fight. Especially after that brutal KO.

Let Gray bang, bro.

Clicher: two wrongs don't make a right. It's true in this case.

Also, Big Nog didn't get KOed in like 4/5 fights.

Xtreme Couture ruined alot of careers

Randy was hardly at the gym and the other instructors where pretty inexperienced. As a result, it turned into a gym that was literally a bunch of dudes beating the crap out of each other.

There was so much ego and tension in the gym and sparring was always at 100%. Former fighters have mentioned that everyone picked on Gray Maynard when his striking blew (starting out) but once he got better, no one wanted to spar with him anymore (that's ego at the highest, I will only train with you if I can bully you).

Mike Pyle and Jay Hieron would purposely beat the shit out of noobs and other fighters who where visiting the gym just for the hell of it (they would purposely give concussions to newbies and visiting fighters). When anyone would try to do the same (higher weight class or higher skilled) they would simply refuse to spar them (that was a re-occurrence with most of the fighters there).

It was a messed up gym (hence most of there fighters either slur there speech and/or never got any better)

Back