Will getting an Apple Watch effectively replace my wallet?

Iman Barlow

the boss
Reaction score
I have this jetsons vision of going everywhere i wanna go, whether its on a plane, to a concert, to a fancy sushi joint, etc. and my pockets will be perfectly empty.

how realistic is this vision living in the bay area in 2015?

can i receive a call on my bluetooth headphones with the apple watch?

Are Christians calling this the mark of the beast yet ?

Call me a Luddite, I like my wallet, money clip, phone, and wrist watch. Can you imagine playing Clash of Clans on that tiny screen? fugedaboutit!

Can you have a digital ID?

I always keep about $2-400 on me. So for me I would never go walletless. I don't like the idea of depending on a piece of technology.

no but you can pull hipster bitches

I could care less about that watch. I was really excited about the apple pay for phones. Haven't been able to set it up yet but once I do, I'm keeping my license and maybe a little bit of cash in my car and losing my wallet completely.

Of course it will. Feel free to leave all of your credit cards and cash in my care for safe keeping.

Ummm the Jetsons definitely used wallets broseph

giphy.gif

It's likely to make you spend more.
If you see cash leaving your hand your less likely to spend more. Same with cards.

I can see the younger generation especially wasting a lot of money with this crap just to look cool and chic.

It's likely to make you spend more.
If you see cash leaving your hand your less likely to spend more. Same with cards.

I can see the younger generation especially wasting a lot of money with this crap just to look cool and chic.

I know the data supports this, especially when comparing spending cash to using a credit card. But for some reason I've found myself to be the opposite. I'm always more of a cheap bastard when using a credit card because my mind is telling me that I'm borrowing money from someone when I use it.

Cash burns a hole in my pocket.

Wallet replacement must not run out of batteries at the wrong time, so must have like solar charging or some new motion charging. The other day, tried to buy cold bottled water, but vending machine wouldn't accept crisp $1 bills.

do you by chance have a hipster bun and grizzly adams type of beard?

Back