• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Francis Ngannou ever win the HW title?

Does Ngannou ever become champion?

• Total voters
One of the better questions I've seen asked recently.

Dunno. Still too early to tell.

More to mix it up, the better, though.

It'll really depend on what type of steroids he's taking.
160421-anabolicsteroids-stock.jpg

Mur`s face after fighting Ngannou

Mir1.jpg

Anyone who says "no" is absoutley talking nonsense. The division at the top is so stale, everyone is so old and Ngannou is like the youngest in the division with Struve.. which is crazy to think as they are 30. He has very crisp hands with big power obviously.. and tonight he didn't even throw a punch and still won easily with that kimura, and you have to be super strong to do a kimura like that that!.. thats more of a strength-submission rather than anything technical. He is so strong and he is fast and accurate too.

He has a really good chance to go far, there are many guys in UFC HW top 10 he would beat at this very moment imo.

Anyone who says "no" is absoutley talking nonsense. The division at the top is so stale, everyone is so old and Ngannou is like the youngest in the division with Struve.. which is crazy to think as they are 30. He has very crisp hands with big power obviously.. and tonight he didn't even throw a punch and still won easily with that kimura, and you have to be super strong to do a kimura like that that!.. thats more of a strength-submission rather than anything technical. He is so strong and he is fast and accurate too.

He has a really good chance to go far, there are many guys in UFC HW top 10 he would beat at this very moment imo.

He definitely has a chance.

But if the UFC ever signs Minakov I doubt he'll have that much of one.

He definitely has a chance.

But if the UFC ever signs Minakov I doubt he'll have that much of one.
Yeah Minakov is awesome, he is certainly the best HW in MMA outside of UFC, I wish UFC would sign him, he is super slick on the ground

Doesn`t fucking matter, in 2018 the GOAT will be a champ champ.

Yeah Minakov is awesome, he is certainly the best HW in MMA outside of UFC, I wish UFC would sign him, he is super slick on the ground

He could well be the best HW in the world right now. He would certainly be a significant force in the top 5 right now. He's only 31 too.

Minakov vs Werdum would be a great fight. Same with Minakov vs Cain.

He could well be the best HW in the world right now. He would certainly be a significant force in the top 5 right now. He's only 31 too.

Minakov vs Werdum would be a great fight. Same with Minakov vs Cain.

Those would be some badass fights! I don't see why Dana wouldn't try and sign that guy

Those would be some badass fights! I don't see why Dana wouldn't try and sign that guy

He should. I was skeptical that Dana would even try because Minakov is fighting for M-1 but they just signed Volkov from there and Minakov has said he wants to fight in the UFC.

Apparently he was locked into a 3 year contract with Bellator, which expired, but they forced another year on him because he was an active champion. According to him he will sign with the UFC the very day his contract is up.

Still way too early for me to be confident. So many hot prospects have fallen short in the past.

Back