Will Felder come in with intentions of finishing it relatively quick?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Usually Felder doesn’t mind racking up points with his strikes and doing some damage over time, leg damage, body damage, just generally painful strikes to absorb but not really strikes that will take you out, out-with the spinning shit.

I highly doubt he wants to strike and wrestle for 25 mins on a weeks notice, after a short notice weight cut. Easier said than done but i think he tries to end this early, round 2/3.

The thing is - can he? RDA is a tough cookie and Felder doesn’t possess the most power in his punches, he will need to sit down on them or get vicious with those beautiful elbow strikes he has. I for one wouldn’t mind seeing a 5 round war though. This has FOTY potensh other years but we got bangers this year.

I think he's coming in to do the UFC a favor and get a nice check he wasn't expecting.

With that said I'm expecting Felder to be too injured from his fight with RDA to actually compete in this triathlon he was preparing for.

Usually Felder doesn’t mind racking up points with his strikes and doing some damage over time, leg damage, body damage, just generally painful strikes to absorb but not really strikes that will take you out, out-with the spinning shit.

I highly doubt he wants to strike and wrestle for 25 mins on a weeks notice, after a short notice weight cut. Easier said than done but i think he tries to end this early, round 2/3.

The thing is - can he? RDA is a tough cookie and Felder doesn’t possess the most power in his punches, he will need to sit down on them or get vicious with those beautiful elbow strikes he has. I for one wouldn’t mind seeing a 5 round war though. This has FOTY potensh other years but we got bangers this year.
I read an article, apparently he’s been training full time for a triathlon, so my understanding is his cardio is actually in a great place

fender is as game as anyone else they could have put in his spot.

I dont think so. He is too experienced to believe he can run over RDA easily.

Not if he's smart. RDA is resilient and is prepared for a long fight against a steroid user. Felder needs to pace himself rather than bumrush.

I would be just a worried with RDA's stamina.

He moved up for a number of reasons... Hard cuts being one of the main.

It's years later and he has had to reduce muscle or do an even more drastic cut at a more mature age...

If it goes the distance, we are gonna see two dead tired killers, throwing to save their careers...

Hey... That sounds like fun.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Felder start fast like that so I’m going with, no.

Back