Will Deron Winn beat anybody?

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
this dude is literally 5 foot 7 and fights at 205 lbs for fucks sake. His next fight will be his first fight at 185 lbs where he will still be dwarfed beyond belief by anybody he fights. this dude is short for a 135er for petes sake. that being said hes 5-0 with 4 knockouts... does anybody see this guy making any noise?

Deron Winn is my favorite fighter shorter than 5'2

He is going to be champ at 185 and work his way down the weight classes collecting belts.

He is literally a Mini DC

GelILMRw.0.jpeg

bel_199_2018-05-12-160001-hcs-ingest-02-1.mov.16_08_52_29.Still001.png

I hope he succeed because he is one of the nicest dudes from AKA

He fought on the Ortiz/Liddell card

Looked like a Golden Boy Promotions version of Daniel Cormier

this dude is literally 5 foot 7 and fights at 205 lbs for fucks sake. His next fight will be his first fight at 185 lbs where he will still be dwarfed beyond belief by anybody he fights. this dude is short for a 135er for petes sake. that being said hes 5-0 with 4 knockouts... does anybody see this guy making any noise?

If hes 5 7 and if hes a national level wrestler obviously. Depends on who he fights as well and how fast he is and how good he is and so on.

Real talk how the fuck, I get fighting at a higher weight to regain strength and focus on skills rather than the cut or whatever but 5'7 185er, Jesus

Would love to see him train with Anderson and learn how to add height... :)

If he becomes MW or LHW champ, they will wrap the belt around his head

Tom Lawlor could've whooped him but was freaked out by the size difference. I see Deron beating maybe 1 or 2 punts but that's it

Back