• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Conor Lose Most Of His Mayweather Money After Being Sued?

Maybe? There's alot of potential people that are going to be suing him I would assume, at this point he may just wanna cut his losses and settle out of court with the bus load of them? Between defense lawyers and the large amount of people that will bring lawsuits forth there's alot of his money to be burned.

Conor didn´t intentionally mean to hurt anyone. He aimed at the bus, not the people.

If that will make any difference i don´t know.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
<Oku02><Oku02><Oku02>
giphy.gif

Nah, I'm taking the smart money on him switching to crack to save dat cheddar over the long haul.

So your advising your client to 'switch to Crack Cocaine' to save money..? Interesting approach Esquire.

The UFC is going to get Conor cheap, he is going to need the money.

If it takes quoting myself due to piss belt, so be it. All is fair in love and Mir.
<5>

Conor didn´t intentionally mean to hurt anyone. He aimed at the bus, not the people.

he ploted to get 20 goons in the building to assault people on the bus he is f*****

If I get wasted and get behind the wheel and end up hitting somebody I certainly didnt intend to hurt anybody, thats what Ill tell the court. You must be trolling

At this point, he needs the UFC more than they need him. Dana needs to grow a pair and stop acting like he's untouchable.
To be fair i think eddie hearns nailed it when asked about danas offer etc
The ufc are renegotating tv rights etc and under new management....both circumstances where the words 'whats conor doing/whens conor fighting' etc prob come up a lot
Conor was at a point when he had maximum leverage over the ufc (tv deal, mayweather fight ,bk deal etc) ......now hes just fucked that up

Hopefully,

And I after seeing how unskilled he is - no one with a fucking clue will dish out for another mayweather sparring session.

Back to welfare at some point.

No chance in hell. The fighters can only sue over damages suffered. Cuts on Chiesa's face, Borg's eye, lost salaries that were fairly low...unless any permanent injuries were suffered I can't see him losing more than a couple mil.

I remember many years ago when some stupid spoiled bitch burn herself by cofee ( I think it was at McDonalds, but not sure). She sue them and got millions. so, you never know...
Do a little research on what actually happened. Don't just blindly follow the popular story line without really understanding that case. So much misinformation about that case that people stupidly buy into without really understanding it.
https://www.caoc.org/?pg=facts

LOL yes.... he flew to the us with 20 mates... stormed a press confrence... because he was angry at the bus.

Sure he’ll loose some money but, unless he’s thrown out of the UFC, he’ll probably make it back and more in PPV’s in his next fight. There’s a lot of people out there that enjoy this kinda thing.

Sued for small amounts.

Million tops.

But injured parties can be persuaded into helping him or hindering him in his court case. That's gonna cost more.

Back