Will Conor keep begging Khabib for a rematch or fight someone else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Conor cannot stop himself from begging Khabib for a rematch. It is pretty pathetic.

But will Conman keep trying? Or will the UFC/Dana son him into fighting someone else?

Conman loses to everyone in the top 10 at 155 pretty easily. Khabib and Floyd shattered his chin and his will to fight.

Would love to see Justin or Cowboy end his career once and for all.

464649-3e06bf3343a3beab0bf9461dae1698d8.jpg

Does he really want khabib?

I guess his huge ego would make him want it.

Conor v Justin would be good

He's pleading the 5th on this question.

Conor is begging Khabib for the money fight.

If he doesnt get a rematch and win, that fight will haunt him for the rest of his life
But if he does rematch the chamces of him getting destroyed again is very high
And he has sexual assault allegations to deal with

Conor cannot stop himself from begging Khabib for a rematch. It is pretty pathetic.

But will Conman keep trying? Or will the UFC/Dana son him into fighting someone else?

Conman loses to everyone in the top 10 at 155 pretty easily. Khabib and Floyd shattered his chin and his will to fight.

b b b ut Khaabib got his money taken . Conro lost the battle but won the war because of that

you're so boring.

conor lives inside your head, you really need to get help.

Conor's next fight will be in a far scarier battleground than an octagon.

CourtInterior.jpg

Yawn
Conor has called for the rematch twice and even said he is fine fighting someone else to get it.
Lol at everyone in the top ten beating Conor, also lol at Khabib being the money fight.

Mega Kek at Donald beating Conor

Conor will beat Khabib's ass
In Nintendo

Considering he just announced his "retirement", I don't see him trying to fight anyone for the foreseeable future.

Hitto Fan.PNG

So many pics of Hitto posing with Conor. I wonder what made Hitto turn on him...

Yawn
Conor has called for the rematch twice and even said he is fine fighting someone else to get it.
Lol at everyone in the top ten beating Conor, also lol at Khabib being the money fight.

Mega Kek at Donald beating Conor
funny u say this, considering conor rather retire than fight any contenders.

I thought Conor retired.

@2EZ he retired because him and the ufc couldn’t come to an agreement, Ariel Helwani reported on it
He wanted to fight

Back