Will Conor go on Joe Rogan's podcast?

ferrisjso

"Melodramatic" Historian
@Gold
Reaction score

Will Conor get on Joe Rogan's podcast against all odds?

Or nah.

What's in it for Conor?
Do they pay guests to be on it or is it just Joe who takes all the money?

I wish hed have Goldberg. Kinda weird hes never been on there.

What could, or would Conor bring to the show besides false hope to his fans?

Conor would talk about his balloon foot and whiskey. Maybe call out 50 fighters, then not fight.

does anyone really care.... what is he gonna talk about? how many mink lined shoes he has? how his kid is doing? outside of him fighting he is not interesting... and if he isn't guaranteeing us a real fight on a specified day with a specified opponent at a specified venue its boring... what he is going to go on there and gut himself... " i've made mistakes and I'm ready to repent, I've found Jesus... blah blah blah" yawn dude... fucking yawn...

I was plugging a video I found funny I don't really give a shit if Conor goes on Joe Rogan's podcast irl.

The fighter and the kid podcast he did and most open forum interview things he does are boring as fuck.

What's in it for Conor?
Do they pay guests to be on it or is it just Joe who takes all the money?
Joe does not pay you to come on. He gets the money and you get the exposure which should help you in whatever endeavor you are in. That's the deal.

I wish hed have Goldberg. Kinda weird hes never been on there.
My sense is he didnt really like him despite numerous claims to the contrary.

Anyone who has listened to Rogan has heard him sing many praises and when he sang Goldie's, it didnt ring true. Just me though.

does anyone really care.... what is he gonna talk about? how many mink lined shoes he has? how his kid is doing? outside of him fighting he is not interesting... and if he isn't guaranteeing us a real fight on a specified day with a specified opponent at a specified venue its boring... what he is going to go on there and gut himself... " i've made mistakes and I'm ready to repent, I've found Jesus... blah blah blah" yawn dude... fucking yawn...
Seeing ur av, it's hard to take what u say seriously

My sense is he didnt really like him despite numerous claims to the contrary.

Anyone who has listened to Rogan has heard him sing many praises and when he sang Goldie's, it didnt ring true. Just me though.
Sounds entirely plausible

Is Schaubhsch rubbing his dick while he watches Conor in that thumbnail?

giphy.gif

No. Poor Jamie would have to spent hours editing out all the key bumps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back