Will Conor get an immediate rematch after losing to Khabib?

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
There's no way the inevitable Conor loss will go over well with Uncle Dana and WME-IMG, and there's no way Conor accepts fighting anyone else before getting that one back like he did with Nate.

The LW division is about to be stagnant as hell again. Oh well..

Conor is not going to want one.

Not after the humiliating beating he's going to receive.

Yes, he's a long time champ with multiple title defences

If he gets destroyed, ufc will want him to get another win first. If its close then it might be likely.

No because believe me he will ko Khabib and then will be there with Joe Rogan to call out GSP who has already said he will be in attendance. If he does happen to lose though I don't see why they wouldn't allow it seeing as how Conor elevated the ufc to a broader fan base and is probably the main card that was played when the Feritta's sold for 4 billion

Conor could demand far more ridiculous fights from Uncle Dana and he would get it because he brings the money. A rematch wouldn't even be that bad.

Hell No! But, Dana will make some excuse saying Khabib was 7 ft and they will let Conor fight Nate or Floyd.

If Conor loses badly I suspect a 165 division will be made and he and Nate will fight for a title.

If Conor loses badly I suspect a 165 division will be made and he and Nate will fight for a title.

More likely, they will create a Conor-specific 'honorary' division in which he will be the life-long champ with no need to fight or defend.

Conor is the boss of Dana White so yes

Back