Will Conor destroy Nates Legs

BjPenn2016FW

delete this account
Banned
Reaction score
two big Diaz flaws. Wrestling, leg kick vulnerability.

I know Conor throws everything when it comes to striking but I dont recall him throwing a ton of leg kicks. Im sure he has but not where it was a specific game plan to beat up the legs.
Will he change his strategy up and target Nates legs? Or just go normal Mac Attack mode with spinning shit, power bomb left straights, head kicks and jumping knees?

not sure he d change much

i think he ll try and bust nates face.

Conor's primarily a boxer and not a muay thai expert.

He hasn't thrown big damaging leg kicks in his past fights so I wouldn't expect him to now.

He just gonna try to land the big left hand straight and KO Nate.

I'm taking Nate with a crafty Sub. Might flip him off as he makes him tap.

I'm taking Nate with a crafty Sub. Might flip him off as he makes him tap.

I would love to see a repeat of this.

tumblr_n901agOR791ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Nothing about McGregor's fights makes me think he will employ that strategy.

No

The few fights I watched of McGregor, I can't see him using that gameplan or being to able to pull it off

this is a perfect fight for haters:

both fighters have a huge hatebase

some even hate both of them

all will celebrate when one of those trains derrail

if anyone was gonna take his legs out it was gonna be Cowboy, not a smart move if conor wants to throw a leg kick and eat a 1 2 everytime. I think we're in for a war tho.

this is a perfect fight for haters:

both fighters have a huge hatebase

some even hate both of them

all will celebrate when one of those trains derrail
nothing wrong with a world class fighter getting a L, no trains will be derailed after this fight... could've said the same about RDA when Lil Heathen wrecked him or Luke Rockhold got slaughtered by Vitor.

Who knows how there cards will play out, they bring the views, they aren't going anywhere. Nate might pull the upset and be champ 6months from now, Connor might be 2 division champ in 6 months, we just don't know.

nothing wrong with a world class fighter getting a L, no trains will be derailed after this fight... could've said the same about RDA when Lil Heathen wrecked him or Luke Rockhold got slaughtered by Vitor.

Who knows how there cards will play out, they bring the views, they aren't going anywhere. Nate might pull the upset and be champ 6months from now, Connor might be 2 division champ in 6 months, we just don't know.
sorry my friend, but conor losing to a guy with that record (is he 3-2 in his last 5?) is a derrailed train all day all night

the nate train has been derrailed before, he´s a sub-gatekeeper

nate is slow and doesn't move much he will surely get hit by a spinning back kick

if anyone was gonna take his legs out it was gonna be Cowboy, not a smart move if conor wants to throw a leg kick and eat a 1 2 everytime. I think we're in for a war tho.

When Cerrone started throwing leg kicks he started to win the fight. I'm pretty sure he admitted to fighting dumb and losing the head game. If he would have chewed that lead leg up in the first he easily wins the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back