Will Conor and Khabib become MMA's Tupac and Biggie?

You're a weirdo if you hope Conor gets gunned down. Seek help and go outside.

Get a life outside of sherdog and mma

Ah the old "get out more" burn. You got me!!

I'm not even into MMA like that bruh, I come on here predominatly to pass time and also to laugh at the fact that so many MMA fans are snowflakes like yourself. I love the irony that such a savage sport is full of such :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s for fans.

As for the hope of Conor being gunned down, I don't put that on my wishlist no. But I would throw a small party if it were to happen. What's the big deal? Death doesn't concern me man.

Khabib's manager already talking how Conor should watch his back and shit. You think this is going to escalate to the point where someone gets shot or stabbed and their homies shoot the guy they think is responsible for it?

no way. khabib and conor are being killed in drive buy shootings.

Conor is kind of like Tupac, overrated and fake, manufactured, hypejob gimmick as opposed to an authentic gangster. I don't see how Khabib is anything like Biggie though, other than being pretty hood in his own right.

Tupac is overrated? The guy wasn't a real ganster, but got shot to death by a gangster? Haha, that is the funniest shit ever.

Music is subjective, obviously, but there is a near-universal consensus that he is at least one of the top 5 best rappers ever, if not one of the top 2, with Biggie, of course.

Your analogy is absolute horse shit, mate. Your writing is utter rubbish, as is your logic. Take that Hitchens avatar down you poser, you're an idiot.

Khabib's manager already talking how Conor should watch his back and shit. You think this is going to escalate to the point where someone gets shot or stabbed and their homies shoot the guy they think is responsible for it?
Ali is a fucking idiot and Ariel called him out well enough. These guys at the end of the day should settle it in the octagon. None of this bullshit of jumping people like pussies after a fight because someone bad mouthed your religion, all it does is reinforce the stereotype that person was ridiculing you for initially

I personally wouldn't shed a tear if Conor got,

gunned down
Hit by bus
Struck by lightning
Catch something terminal

Conor McGregor: Hit em up

"So I smashed your bus you fat motherfucker"

First off fuck your bitch Ali Abdilisnitch,
Dublin. When we ride come equipped with coke,
You claim to be tough til I make a towel joke,
That rape case in Dublin is like a rear naked choke."

Back