Will Connor´s chin resist a 5 round war with Nate?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He ate some big bombs from Chad...

Even aldo hit him clearly

He lacks of striking defense (only defends with his chin up)... this strategy always ends in cracked chins.... (chuck, etc)

Now Nate rocked him, and submitted him in semi - KO mode...

Do you sherdogers believe his chin can survive another battle?

Diaz isn't a huge puncher, but I could definitely see the fight going down in similar fashion. Namely Connor wearing down and Nate hurting him. Those Diaz Bros know how to punch. People talk about their pitter patter punches, but a lot of it is to simply setup harder shots. Watch those guys sit down on their punches in the middle of a combo when they know they're gonna land because they've setup the shot. They hit hard when they know there's a money shot there. They throw pitter patter to wear their opponent down.

XTVM3d0.jpg

I expect u will see conor implement a more kick heavy game targeting the legs and body rather then look for the ko.Both diaz bros have been rendered ineffective if u use a high guard and movement they get frustrated and stop fighting smart.Guess we will see though when they fight

He got wobbled in the second (then attempted to wrestle).... I doubt five rounds will be kind to him.

It didn't take much from vacation Nate to buckle him the first time.

"withstand" instead of "resist" works much better.

His chin won't hold up, his neck won't hold up, his fans will make retirement threads right after this fight again....Word to Jin

Well if he quits like he did last time then it doesn't matter

can he survive DHC precise shots, that is the question

No, its already been proven he can't. 1 round. 1st round KO or bust.

"Guys he wasn't rocked he was just tired"- Conor fans everywhere

His chin didn't hold up the first time, the only reason he didn't get TKO'ed in the first fight is he dove for a takedown.

A bigger, heavier, actually trained Nate is gonna put him up against the fence and tee off on him, expect this to look like Nick/BJ but with a stoppage.

His chin didn't last 2 with Cabo Nate, how can he go 5 with Uber WW Nate?

Yeah that's a negative. You watch the last fight and Conor has to get Nate out quick because Conor knows it's only a matter of time before Nate's punches take him out. The problem for Conor is that Nate has only been stopped twice one time getting subbed early in his career and the other time to multiple head kicks with power Conor can't generate. Conor's not knocking anyone out at 202 so yeah within the first 3 rounds Nate will hurt Conor again and this time Conor won't save his brain by diving for a double. He'll get his ass knocked out by staying up.

I expect u will see conor implement a more kick heavy game targeting the legs and body rather then look for the ko.Both diaz bros have been rendered ineffective if u use a high guard and movement they get frustrated and stop fighting smart.Guess we will see though when they fight
Wil be interesting to see if Conor can try such an approach. It's not his style and if it was just that easy most fighters would adjust their styles for their opponent.

We saw Cerrone try a kick heavy approach against Diaz and he still got beat up. I believe Conor will try a different tactic but once it gets dirty and he keeps eating punches he will fall back to his instincts and the way he uses to fight.

I am really looking forward to this fight. Will be exciting one way or the other.

I believe so. Nate is more volume than power. Time will tell.

Doesn't matter if his chin can hold up 5 rounds. Nate will submit him in the 2nd again.

Wil be interesting to see if Conor can try such an approach. It's not his style and if it was just that easy most fighters would adjust their styles for their opponent.

We saw Cerrone try a kick heavy approach against Diaz and he still got beat up. I believe Conor will try a different tactic but once it gets dirty and he keeps eating punches he will fall back to his instincts and the way he uses to fight.

I am really looking forward to this fight. Will be exciting one way or the other.

He did it against Holloway.Super heavy kicking game for that fight

Back