Will Bisping circle..

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Towards Hendo's power hand and right into the HBomb again? I recall that being a critical error he could not adjust in their first fight. He may hold most of the advantages at this stage, but it makes me wonder.

Into the HBomb again? I recall that being a critical error he could not adjust in their first fight. He may hold most of the advantages at this stage, but it makes me wonder.
That man has waited 7 long years to NOT circle to the right.

I so hope he does; it's the only way the Summer of Rustlemania continues unabated.

Would be hilarious if he did.

would be pretty hilarious if he gets ko'd by another Hbomb.

When you get hurt your game plan goes out the window

So a good chance he will

It's going to be a fun fight
59/50 for me

50 50 I mean

It was his "destiny" to win the belt, its his destiny to get KTFO again by Hendo.

This whole fight wreaks of "pride goeth before destruction" or whatever the saying is.

Bisping gets KO'd again because the Universe says so

3POyupA.gif

It would be amazing if Hendo wins and retires right away.

I don't care if it fucks up the division.

Bisping will not make the same stupid mistake again , he's had years to think about it .
I'm not saying he won't get laid out , it's Dan Henderson were talking about , but I find this fight exciting, I know it's not fair to a lot of top contenders but Bisping is remembered at this point for the brutal knockout by Henderson all those years ago , he's beat some great fighters , he won the belt , but in order to exercise that demon he's gotta win this fight and win it by ko , he gotta try for his legacy and that's where he might get caught by Dan , all around the fight is a great story

Towards Hendo's power hand and right into the HBomb again? I recall that being a critical error he could not adjust in their first fight. He may hold most of the advantages at this stage, but it makes me wonder.
Me too, man. I'm a Hendo fan but I was yelling at Bisping to stop circling left.

It was like watching a horror movie and knowing who's next.

My prediction is that he finishes a gassed Hendo in the 4th or 5th round. Then again, Bisping has found ways to lose big fights in the past, so who knows. In either scenario, we'll have a MW champion who's probably not even the 5th best in the division. Strange days, indeed.

Back