Will anyone else be disappointed if Conor finishes Siver in the first round?

PrincesaZelda

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I bought this card solely to see Conor fight, and I'll be kind of disappointed if it's over that fast. Anyone else hoping for a competitive battle?

giphy.gif

You got jipped buddy, this card is free. And no, quite opposite of it. I'm expecting it, under 2 minutes actually.

Conor Bless.

Nope, I will be relieved because then we get to see McGregor take Aldo's title.

You bought the card?

Thats what I was about to say.
You got ripped off TS.

I will be kinda disappointed because Cerrone vs Henderson should be 5 rounds instead.

No because if you are legit, you will make quick work of lesser opponent. Noone was upset when Machida destroyed CB in the first minute of the first round ether

No because if you are legit, you will make quick work of lesser opponent. Noone was upset when Machida destroyed CB in the first minute of the first round ether

I was upset, not for that reason though.

The only way I'll care about the main event is if Siver Derails the hypetrain.

Yes and no.

It'll be awesome if he gets a cool and quick finish, but I want to see the guy fight!

Like the Dustin fight. The quick finish was cool, but I was bummed out it ended so quick. I want to see more tape on the guy, he's fun as hell to watch.

TS's neighbor made him throw in $20 to watch the 'PPV' at his house.

He's probably not. Siver is an extremely imposing fighter in the first round

I live in Sweden. I pay exactly $12,21 per month and that includes all events (PPV included) and I can re-watch every event for something like 150 days or so :)

You bought a free card and you're a Conor McGregor fan, can't get much worse than that for you. My condolences.

Back