Will Any Sherbros Buy Destiny Taken King?

Quit playing Destiny after the first expansion but Im most likely coming back in when this gets released

I'll stick with WoW. Stopped playing TF2 for the balance around their maps killed the sniper class, elimination of grenades and their introduction of gear stats was not directed to me.

The loot/gear system is Destiny from what ive seen is the worst of WoW's throughout the years. Different emblems drops for specific gear and separate emblem drops for gear upgrades.

That is changed. There will be only one token/ mark/ emblem/thing used to buy any gear. You get these marks from doing any activity- pve, pvp... You no longer need to grind different activities for a unique mark, just play whatever you want and have fun.

Gear also isn't the only deciding factor for leveling up. You can reach max rank by just leveling up normally. The light score is still used but it's not a gear rating similar to wow and mostly for the end game to deal with the higher level content.

TTK seems to have learned a shitload from year 1. Bungie is saying and revealing all the right things so I'm hopeful.

Back