Will an Eskimo ever hold a UFC strap?

Eskimos don't have shit on Somali pirates.
Bullshit man I bet in hand to hand combat fight an Eskimo would bash one of those skinnies, although to get them matched up in the same weight class would be quite hard.

Would a pygmy ever be p4p best fighter ever considering they get their own weightclass ofcrouse.

I also forgot, Johny Hendriks is part Native aswell, although, again, doesn't look it in the slightest, or it's very very subtle.

Strangers things have happened. Can't think of anything stranger that's happened right now, but I'm sure I will.

Reef%20Girls.jpg
I approve of this message...

Imagine how hard their nipples must be, mm mm mm.

Bullshit man I bet in hand to hand combat fight an Eskimo would bash one of those skinnies, although to get them matched up in the same weight class would be quite hard.
Word, even their skinnies call the other skinnies skinny.

I think Rumble probably has the best chance...if he comes out of retirement.

1920027_761898750545316_3689209373780825107_n_zps7ca398bd.jpg

Good eye sir, that it is.

Holding his famous Flame Maple Blue guitar by Carvin.

Saving up to buy the Tribute guitar this time next year.
Excellent! I put that first Cacophony album up with Racer X's Second Heat and the Project Driver release

Excellent! I put that first Cacophony album up with Racer X's Second Heat and the Project Driver release
Cacophony were something else.

Marty went on to do some great things in Megadeth, he's another huge inspiration and influence on me.

Shame that Jason didn't get enough of a chance to really flesh out his career with his own hands, but he's still making music and he's still alive after 25 years of ALS, that's gotta be a world record or something.

It's truly amazing that the man is still going.

I love his guitar, it's what drew me too Carvin/Kiesel, and I'm hoping to get a JB100 aswell as the JB200C tribute to help support him aswell as get a truly amazing duo of fast playing super strats.

2Carvin JB200C JASON BECKER TRIBUTE $2387.13.jpg

This is the type of idea I'm thinking for the JB100, except without the pickguard and a hipshot hardtail over an OFR.

7JB100PB.jpg

I like Racer X aswell. Gilbert was a HUGE influence on me as a young player, trying to learn Technical Difficulties and Scarified really pushed my playing.

Will Ayahuasca shaman ever hold the strap?

Cacophony were something else.

Marty went on to do some great things in Megadeth, he's another huge inspiration and influence on me.

Shame that Jason didn't get enough of a chance to really flesh out his career with his own hands, but he's still making music and he's still alive after 25 years of ALS, that's gotta be a world record or something.

It's truly amazing that the man is still going.

I love his guitar, it's what drew me too Carvin/Kiesel, and I'm hoping to get a JB100 aswell as the JB200C tribute to help support him aswell as get a truly amazing duo of fast playing super strats.

View attachment 237365

This is the type of idea I'm thinking for the JB100, except without the pickguard and a hipshot hardtail over an OFR.

View attachment 237367

I like Racer X aswell. Gilbert was a HUGE influence on me as a young player, trying to learn Technical Difficulties and Scarified really pushed my playing.
That Carvin is beautiful. Isn't the 100 a Kiesel? I play bass and only play Jacksons now (with super-high action) I love the new Jacksons n switched from Schecter, but Schecters practically play themselves they're so smooth. I remember the old Carvin ads with Craig Chaquico (a very under-rated player) in GPM and Guitar World. I have Scarified tattooed on my arm btw lol

That Carvin is beautiful. Isn't the 100 a Kiesel? I play bass and only play Jacksons now (with super-high action) I love the new Jacksons n switched from Schecter, but Schecters practically play themselves they're so smooth. I remember the old Carvin ads with Craig Chaquico (a very under-rated player) in GPM and Guitar World. I have Scarified tattooed on my arm btw lol
Well, yes, Carvin is Kiesel, Kiesel is Carvin, there was a split in the family a while back, one brother and his family went with Carvin amps, the other brother(and his son Jeff) went with Carvin guitars, they changed the name of the brand back too their surname(Which was the original name of the brand back in it's inception) a little while ago.

Hands down, best custom shop in the world. Dozens of options, so many categories, can get any color scheme you want, chrome, black or gold hardware to compliment it, various headstock shapes, pretty much any body and neck wood combo, save Basswood(but I have three Ibby's already with that) they do 5 and 7 piece necks, they give yu a choice of 10-12-14 or even 20 inch radius in some cases, any finish you want, they have a bunch of base models that go for around a grand or so starting out and then you click on their guitar builder option to the right and you're in a land of possibilities.

I've played Ibanez guitars most of my life as a musician, but, after I get my first Kiesel, judging how I like them(and given how much I've looked into their specs and how their guitars are basically designed for fast, technical and ease of playing) I see myself sticking with them for the rest of my life.

I like Schecters aswell, played a 7 string Damien once, felt great. Wouldn't mind having a Blackjack SLS one day, gotta try that Sustainiac pickup.

I like Jackson's aswell, I've always had a thing for the Kelly KE2 and the RR1(although, V shapes aren't my thing anymore). Only problem is, their cucstom shop is crazy expensive and their USA made guitars are more expensive than a pretty spec'd out Kiesel, so I might look at Ran Custom Guitars to build me a Kelly shape with my own custom features, judging on the price. I've heard their guitars are great and that they're very affordable aswell.

Funny thing about Jackson is, about a year and a half ago I took a look at their custom shop and thought I'd get a custom Kelly. After I realized the insane price(6K for the kind of build I was looking at, you can get a Kiesel for 2500-3K with the kind options I was looking at) I decided too take a look at other custom shops, remembered Kiesel/Carvin had one and the rest is history.

They're tough enough, that's for sure. TS, go to Inuvik and say "Hey Eskimo"...I dare ya ;)

Back