Will Amanda and Ronda touch gloves?

PutUpYourDux

-
Banned
Reaction score
4285123.jpg

Does Rousey ever touch gloves?

Why not? Is there any animosity between them out of the ordinary?

Doesn't Ronda say that she hates everyone until the fights over? It's probably cos she's won so there is no reason to be afraid of her opponent anymore.

Doesn't Ronda say that she hates everyone until the fights over? It's probably cos she's won so there is no reason to be afraid of her opponent anymore.

Never heard her say that, then again I haven't heard all she's said...

But outside of Miesha, Betche and Holm (after the weigh in) I don't recall her being disrespectful towards an opponent.

If Ronda doesn't, she has learned nothing, people will boo and we'll be praying to see her KO'ed. Show some respect.

Never heard her say that, then again I haven't heard all she's said...

But outside of Miesha, Betche and Holm (after the weigh in) I don't recall her being disrespectful towards an opponent.
I vaguely remember her saying about how she doesn't really wanna be friendly until the fight is over. I think its the gimmik where a fighter has to hate their opponent to fight them.

Ronda blocked her on Instagram.

shit-just-got-real-dora-the-exploder.jpg

Yeah, but that COULD (not saying it is) could be her simply wanting to concentrate on the actual fight and not taking the risk of getting pissed off/emotionally involved by some instagram post.

Yeah, but that COULD (not saying it is) could be her simply wanting to concentrate on the actual fight and not taking the risk of getting pissed off/emotionally involved by some instagram post.
I think that she needs to fight emotionally. Look at how she puts on that scowl before pretty much every fight. Some fighters look pissed while fighting, some dont. They all look prettier when they don't have an angry face in the middle of a fight though. Thats what annoys me about Cowboy.

I vaguely remember her saying about how she doesn't really wanna be friendly until the fight is over. I think its the gimmik where a fighter has to hate their opponent to fight them.

I'm pretty sure I remember her being friendly with Liz Carmouche and joking around before the fight. Sarah Kaufmann too.

I think that she needs to fight emotionally. Look at how she puts on that scowl before pretty much every fight. Some fighters look pissed while fighting, some dont. They all look prettier when they don't have an angry face in the middle of a fight though. Thats what annoys me about Cowboy.

All of Ronda's best performances have been when there's no emotion.

Wins against Tate and Bethe were sloppy. Looks how clinical she was against the rest.

I'm pretty sure I remember her being friendly with Liz Carmouche and joking around before the fight. Sarah Kaufmann too.
I think that generally she needs to be emotional to fight, but can sometimes be friendly with fighters. Cat Zingano is an example. Holly is also an example of her getting emotional and I have no idea what Holly did.

Yeah, but after the Holm loss, Ronda probably felt like she needed to something different. Like staying away from Twitter/media in general and focus on the fight. Just guessing.

Back