Good kicks
Prime

Aljo at 145:
Good wrestling
Good kicks
Getting old

He will be top 10, but not do well

He fell off after losing the belt to sugar

I agree that its much harder for grapplers to move up, because they depend on size and strength more than strikers.

Especially when you move up and face the guy with the best tdd stats in the division. For Aljo's sake, I hope kattar has lost a step and is rusty after the long lay off due to injury, and i kind of think that will be the case. If he beats kattar, I'd love to see him against another grappler like ortega or Evloev.

Especially when you move up and face the guy with the best tdd stats in the division. For Aljo's sake, I hope kattar has lost a step and is rusty after the long lay off due to injury, and i kind of think that will be the case. If he beats kattar, I'd love to see him against another grappler like ortega or Evloev.
Kattar has the best tdd stats?

I can’t see him doing good at 145 at all

Even kattar might beat him

I think he does horribly. Aljo was a HOOGE 135er one of the physically biggest weve ever seen. 71 inch reach too one of the longest of any BW which helped disguise his lack of fundamental striking ability. Size was a massive factor in his success at 135 and imposing his grappling.

Back