Will Aldo be the next guy to lose his title?

DopeZach

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'd say Mendes will try to do some damage the first 3 rounds and then really actually put on the pressure in the last 2 rounds when Aldo really starts to fade.

McGregor is taking that belt...probably similar to Dillashaw's performance tonight

mcgregor and ireland are hungry for a pot o' gold

Nah Weidman fights before Aldo next fight, but Aldo will be after.

Mendes is taking that belt, whether or not Aldo fence grabs.

So if Barao won, you guys would be saying Aldo would beat Mendes.

People here on sherdog just make no sense.

I think Aldo and Barao have slightly different styles. There's a difference in fast twitch muscles, their movements, combinations, etc. Barao leaves himself opens at times, and fights flat-footed. Aldo is much more agile and very quick off the draw with more precise, and brutal combinations. Even while Dana thought Barao was higher, Aldo will still remain #2 whether or not Renan lost that fight.

I think Aldo and Barao have slightly different styles. There's a difference in fast twitch muscles, their movements, combinations, etc. Barao leaves himself opens at times, and fights flat-footed. Aldo is much more agile and very quick off the draw with more precise, and brutal combinations. Even while Dana thought Barao was higher, Aldo will still remain #2 whether or not Renan lost that fight.

Aldo has faced better competition too.

It depends how hard Aldo prepares for his next fight and how motivated he is.You can never sleep on any one in this game even if you think or being told you're better because you're one mistake away from losing your belt.GSP had this attitude and that partially explanins the longevity of his reign as WW champion.

Back