• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wilhelm’s Church of Strength and Power?

RoadKing Custom

Reaction score
Anyone remember or know what happened to Wilhelm’s? Wasn’t it run by a dude who posted here?

Moved on to greener pastures after the Exodus.

Yeah what happened to all those guys who used to post here? Did they gradually move on or did they all sort of leave abruptly at the same time?

Moved on to greener pastures after the Exodus.
I don't have time these days to muck around that muck but when I every now and then log my training, I do notice a lack of names that are familiar.
When / why did this happen?

I still have the shirt and I bought the domain name.

I don't have time these days to muck around that muck but when I every now and then log my training, I do notice a lack of names that are familiar.
When / why did this happen?

The powers that be came for Chase, and we could not abide.

I still have my 2 T-shirts, as well as my fight shorts, although the latter has too much wear on them to use anymore.

I got left behind in the exodus, but didn't really post anything for a number of years until I started lifting consistently again, and then it's mostly just posting to my log. I, too, noticed when perusing threads that I recognize only a few names... Things change. I see fatty and Ian post on FB some. I see Kyle's posts a lot more.

Back