• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wilder vs Ortiz close for Barclays in October

Who wins and how, Wilder or Ortiz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I point out he's a one-paced plodder now, please?

As Seano said, mostly interesting 'cos it's such a massive step-up from Wilder's last several.

Ta.
I'd listen to PUO3 before I nail my flag to seano.

I think Wilders got this, but I'm not saying that with a lot of conviction.
Either way, this fight has ending with a bang written all over it, so I'm stoked!

Can I point out he's a one-paced plodder now, please?

As Seano said, mostly interesting 'cos it's such a massive step-up from Wilder's last several.

Ta.
I dont really disagree. Hes still one of the most skilled HWs out though. And he packs some heat.

Don't get your hopes up. It looks like Stiverne is trying to pull something.
If he fucks this up my jimmies will be rustled. I dont care to see Wilder whoop his ass again. Dont think anyone does.

Not entirely his fault. He tried to fight Povetkin but Povetkin felt like he needed to take drugs to win the fight. It appears that he is trying to make a big fight with Ortiz, a guy that people claim has been often ducked.

he tried to fight povetkin in russia

hof jones jr wouldnt go to germany ro fight michaelczewski

I like this; very relevant fight. would love to see this fight as a co main event

I'd listen to PUO3 before I nail my flag to seano.

As opposed to you? lmao
Stop talking about me. How many times have you posted about me in the last few days?

Get over yourself. You certainly are no one to be talking shit about anyone.

As opposed to you? lmao
Stop talking about me. How many times have you posted about me in the last few days?

Get over yourself. You certainly are no one to be talking shit about anyone.
Go away.

How many of you say the boogeyman Ortiz was overrated if/when Wilder beats him?
Fuck that, this is a legit top level fight, and a great win for whoever gets it.

Biggest test of either man's career IMO.

if this does come off, its easily Wilders best win.

I have been a massive critic of him(Wilder), but its a fairly legit win and is a good fight to make.

Its about time some of these so called top HWs started fighting each other so we can actually find out who is the best

I read that Ortiz did poorly in his last outing, against david allen. Watched the fight, and did not think Ortiz did poorly at all. David allen has an akward style and knows his way around the ring. I had ortiz controlling it the entire time which is the most anyone should expect from a professional boxer.

I don't think that team Wilder would've taken this fight unless they were sure that he was going to KO ortiz. There's always something going on in the background... I voted for Ortiz but I honestly think that Wilder has a very good chance for the KO.

You have many problems, not me.
You can make all sorts of snide remarks, its all you seem to do here lately, but you and I know the reality.

You can make all sorts of snide remarks, its all you seem to do here lately, but you and I know the reality.
I haven't made snide remarks at all you started it and seem to think you're the innocent party. I know stuff about you, you know stuff about me, let's drop it and move on, no hurt feelings.

Ortiz wins by KO. If Wilder wins then I'll admit I was wrong, but I think both of them are a level below Anthony Joshua.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back