• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WILDER OFFERS JOSHUA 50 MILLION

I think you mean EN-titled. And being the son of Nigerian Immigrants, does he really come from a wealthy family?
No he doesn't. He comes from a shitty estate and stayed there with his mother to keep himself grounded.

Fucking hell people make some shit up.

If AJ / Hearn are primarily concerned with protecting Joshua’s 0, then this fight will never happen, no matter what the terms.

But that would be rediculous - there’s no shame in losing to Wilder, there would presumably be an immediate rematch for a chance of redemption with another huge payday and he’d still be the biggest draw out there. He could even tie it in to his whole “humble” schtik.

And if he won, he’s clearly top dog.

Boxing politics sucks.

No he doesn't. He comes from a shitty estate and stayed there with his mother to keep himself grounded.

Grown men getting emotional and throwing their toys out of the pram with everything that wilder/Joshua’s team say, or are reported to have said. This thread is embarressing. My 11 year old girls have more emotional stability than some on here.

I think you mean EN-titled. And being the son of Nigerian Immigrants, does he really come from a wealthy family?
I did mean entitled, I was talking about Hearn, you know the self discribed rich boy. I meant to have quoted a previous post on Hearn but this new phone has not liked this website. I can see why you thought I was talking about Joshua after looking at my post without ut context.

Last edited:

Yes, almost as much as they jump to conclusions.

Last edited:
Grown men getting emotional and throwing their toys out of the pram with everything that wilder/Joshua’s team say, or are reported to have said. This thread is embarressing. My 11 year old girls have more emotional stability than some on here.
Ahhh, I’m humbled by your transcendent and emotionally stable viewpoint. Clearly you are such an intellectual as to never be caught dead posting inflammatory shit in such an embarrassing and juvenile thread.

Lol

Congrats on raising them well

Joshua is bitch made tho.
Ahhh, I’m humbled by your transcendent and emotionally stable viewpoint. Clearly you are such an intellectual as to never be caught dead posting inflammatory shit in such an embarrassing and juvenile thread.
Lol. It's true.

We've all been shit cunts in this thread.

Touche

Would I still get banned if i posted homoerotic pics of Deontay and Joshua in precarious circumstances?

35B2119900000578-0-image-m-16_1466968720859.jpg
tyson-fury-weighin.jpg 20180513_235845.png Wladimir-Klitschko-and-Tyson-Fury-Head-to-Head-Press-Conference.jpg

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000271836536-e1483141390983.jpg
    nintchdbpict000271836536-e1483141390983.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 3
So Joshua vs Povetkin is in the works

So Joshua vs Povetkin is in the works

I know it’s not going to happen, but I half expect Old man Povetkin to crack Joshua in the chops, and shit all over a Joshua/ Wilder super showdown. Would kinda suck if we don’t see Joshua/ Wilder next, but the Povetkin fight would be a fun matchup. Problem is what fight would be interesting for Wilder in the meantime? Ortiz and Whyte are booked right? Who dose that leave, Big baby? No thanks.

I know it’s not going to happen, but I half expect Old man Povetkin to crack Joshua in the chops, and shit all over a Joshua/ Wilder super showdown. Would kinda suck if we don’t see Joshua/ Wilder next, but the Povetkin fight would be a fun matchup. Problem is what fight would be interesting for Wilder in the meantime? Ortiz and Whyte are booked right? Who dose that leave, Big baby? No thanks.
Maybe 2-3 years ago when he was on roid and knocking everybody out.

Fury will be looking for a dance partner.

Fury will be looking for a dance partner.
Definitely wouldn’t mind seeing that. Not totally convinced that Fury doesn’t pull a Dennis Rodman before that fight could happen though.

Some fucking bullshit.

Anyone who defends this can eat shit.
They are only in negotiations because they have no choice. They can still sideline it for a unification, and they have 2-3 weeks to do so.

The thing is Povetkin's manager Ryabinsky is throwing money at Hearn. He threw down more than $23 million for the Wlad fight at more than $7 million for the Wilder fight.

Definitely wouldn’t mind seeing that. Not totally convinced that Fury doesn’t pull a Dennis Rodman before that fight could happen though.
Im not going to hold my breath for Fury, but I really hope he gets his shit together. The division would be a lot more fun.

I think this is where hearn/Joshua feel they have the upper hand, which they have. The top fighters want Joshua because of the belts and more importantly the payday. Joshua can wait and still earn big money. Povetkin in Russia is a fckin dangerous fight cuz he probably won’t be clean either. Think this is further games to see what concessions hearn can get wilders team to make. If not then this is what we’ve got

Back