Wilder is overall and P4P the 2. hardest hitter right now

Wilder's fights are free on cable there in Australia? That's strange because after the Fury trilogy he's a full-fledged PPV fighter. I wish our cable here aired his fights for free. He's never been in a boring fight because he's in there to take his opponent's head off every time. There's no boring point fighting or risk averse gameplanning with him. It makes him one of the most exciting fighters in the sport today.
I just moved from the Dominican Republic to Thailand and in the DR all big boxing fights are aired on cable the UFC pay per view as well. In Thailand the UFC pay per views are free not sure on the boxing.

Wilder is the hardest hitter but not necessarily the best/most effective puncher.

Punching power alone doesn't determine how great of a puncher you are.

Wilder kinda has to be stupid, otherwise it's hard to think why he hasn't developed a good lead hook over the years. His jab also has some snap on it when he actually uses it properly and a lead hook isn't exactly the hardest punch to throw properly. Imagine how much more dangerous he'd be if his opponents would also have to worry more about his left and and not just about that right hand.

Overall he's got that explosive lights out power like a Julian Jackson. Not like the classic heavy handed slugger like Foreman or Shavers, who have lots of power in everything they thow. That's probably a reason why he doesn't perform that well with extra muscle mass, it slows him down a bit and his whole game relies on speed and reflexes.
That said, he relies so much on his reflexed and being explosive. He's the kind of fighter than can suddenly age a lot over night and when he slows down a bit he doesn't really have anything else to fall back on.

The guy could make CW without any problem, him vs Usyk at that weight would actually be a fun fight.

Wilder is built like a hw tommy hearns.

If he had the same skill set, he’d be the best hw of all time. Even without it, he may be the hardest hitting man that’s ever lived. He’s built different.

Somehow he couldn’t ko Charlie z tho…till this DAY!!

Not a fan of Wilder outside the ring but he is a beast inside. I don’t see how anyone can discredit him. Some of those punches to Fury would have sent any other current HW to the hospital.

Wilders short forehead punch vs Fury was the scariest display of power of the last years and now this ... this guy is a P4P beast.

Finally a modern HW that deserves the title "retarded power"

Wilder vs Joyce, Usyk, Ruiz and some other dudes are the fights to make!!!
He is number 1..who do you think is more powerful honestly

Not even close.. wilder has way more devastating power.. he has that build like Thomas hearts 1 hitter quitter type power
you can make an argument for either
but inoue holds the record against better opposition

saying it's not even close is just being Hyperbolic

Wilder is built like a hw tommy hearns.

If he had the same skill set, he’d be the best hw of all time. Even without it, he may be the hardest hitting man that’s ever lived. He’s built different.

Somehow he couldn’t ko Charlie z tho…till this DAY!!
nobody is koing Charlie Z
that's like saying you gonna ko god

Wilder is stopping guys who out weigh him by 30-40lbs , yes I can say he is number 1 hands down.

Inoue moves up even 1 division and his power will diminish and not be the same, not to mention if he goes up 2. And even then he fights guys the same weight on fight night.

I dont think punching power is close, at all. Wilder weighs less than most cruisers.

Back home, gypsy are famous guitar players, singer and dancer (also dealers). Dont have Furys' kind of.

They're not like Romanian gypsies they're Irish Travelers well known for BKB

I dont think punching power is close, at all. Wilder weighs less than most cruisers.
yea but he is almost as tall as the average sherdogger

lanklets can bang it is known

I am enjoying Wilder's scary power punching. I hope he can improve his foundational boxing skills and learn to work behind a jab. He is still beatable by a skilled boxer. But make no mistake, "whatever he hits, he destroys!"

P4P?
pjimage-3-1-6-870x456.jpg

Back